Menu
Expat.com

Meet up in Dubai - 13 March 6pm

Last activity 04 April 2013 by prince026

HamadM

Looking for meeting up new friends whether males or females in different nationalities and cultures in Deira City Center tmw on 13 March at 6pm so we can do gathering and get to know each other so we can discuss abt doing programs & activities in Dubai so if anybody is interested so plz let me know.

Thanks
Hamad

Christine

Hi HamadM,

Good idea! You can organise an Expat.com meet up. smile.png

HamadM

hi christine! how r u? how can i do organise an Expat.com meet up?

Aurélie

Hello HamadM.

You can start by proposing a date, an hour and a place on the forum itself and see whether other members are interested or not. The date to be given 2 or 3 weeks in advance in order to have a maximum of participants. wink.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

marrry777

hello! where you from?

HamadM

im from Bahrain. what about u Marry?

shameer07

Dear...

hw ws ur gathering yesterday...?

you should give some time (at least a week)for the expats..to plan and join...

if you cld plan next meet up. give some  time and prefer to have it on a week end...that wd help more to join...

with regards
Nizar.

HamadM

hi Nizar! how r u bro? well i did post it before 1 week ago but nobody replied me back so anyone im looking for meeting new peoples here. im currently located in Bur Dubai so im looking for meeting new friends here and we can meet up in coffee shop or shopping mall. If anybody is interested so plz contact me 0562523068

anissa1021

Hi Hamad,

Is this gathering over on 13th? Expat.com should really organize a gathering like this atleast once a month. Its a great way to meet up new people.

anissa1021

Hi Hamad,

Is this gathering over on 13th? Expat.com should really organize a gathering like this atleast once a month. Its a great way to meet up new people.

handsomeOM

who attended last meeting?

and who is interesting to attend next meeting?

Kaz2013

Hi ya,

Im new to Dubai would love to meet some new people count me in for any meetups

lalizay16

not bad........lets make friendzz

prince026

heyyy

it will be nice...Can we go ahead with this...Kindly update me on 0504235367

Kaz2013

Hi ya All

I would be definitely be interested in meeting up.
Please keep in touch. 0562560377

Kaz

prince026

Heyyy

Anybody up for a meetup tomorrow...If so we can decide on a venue & time...Lemme know

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

• The work culture in Dubai
    The work culture in Dubai

Dubai has become a second home for many nationalities from around the globe, which makes the work environment even ...

• Customs in Dubai
    Customs in Dubai

If you are relocating to Dubai, you might be bringing some items in your luggage in addition to what you're ...

All of Dubai's guide articles