Menu
Expat.com

lonely world

Last activity 19 May 2013 by Chioi

sad7

hi there

sad7

who have same life living like me?  not happy!  feel like I'am alone,  would like to share but difficult!

jupiter.7114

Hi there
Just make some friends and take some places for relax with your new friend . I'm sure that could get rid of you. give me a call if you interested . Number 0963.448.769 . My name is Nick . I live in Binh Duong province

sad7

Thank u nike, nice to meet you. Where are you coming from? I live near Tay ho for three years now. I don't like hanoi!

jupiter.7114

Hi buddy
I'm a Vietnamese. Currently I live in nearby HCMC

thuyhang_daothi

If you want to share or meet new friend to relax , please don't mind to contact me If I can help you feel happy too
my name's Hang 0963098158.
Iam Vietnamese and iam living near Hoan Kiem lake

kiku_hana

sad7,

You are not the only one to be alone and feel lonely for sure. We all have such days sometimes.
Take a bath, dress up, go out, meet friends or get acquainted with new people, watch movies, write a diary, or do nothing but cry...do whatever you want as long as you find it helpful to cheer you up. cheers.png

Kiku

sad7

thank u

sad7

thank u.

mohit kumar sharma

plz ...don't say like that... i really love hanoi...where are u now..??
i'm in hanoi .u can text me..?

thangnd.hubt

Hi sad7,
I know how you feel.
It would be great if we are friends
I really like being friends with foreigners.I live in Tay ho too.
I've got a lot of stuff to relax(go out,travel,...)
Nice to meet you:)
Please don't hesitate to contact me,I'm  always willing to help you !
My mail: thangnd.hubt@gmail.com
No.phone:0904679250 cheers.png

mohit kumar sharma

hey sad 7,  dont get down .  get up and find friends.   vietnam is the best place for u to find friends and mate.  Let go.  Only the strong can survive, remember that

tuebackpacker

Whoever feels lonely some time in this life. Me too. For me, you feel lonely not because you are alone. You feel lonely even when you are with many people around.

In other words, Loneliness is what you feel, not the fact that you are alone or not. Why dont you go out with friends?, taking part in events, doing what you want, listeniing to music, watching movies, reading some interesting book?, so and so.

Be positive yourself and dont stay at home doing nothing. Just call/text me 0976007694 if you want. Nice weekend!

gianglegiang

hey, are you okay? keep connect with fiend and clubs. going out to cafe teatalk or other club, u will feel better. Unless going out, lonely forever.

Lazyfun

I'll do something crazy like take my 50cc bike and max it out. That should get things fired up but that kind of fun only last for ten minutes. Try learning something knew to keep things exciting and be spontaneous. Hope that helps. wink.png

gianglegiang

how about learning to play some instrument? guitar or something?

mohit kumar sharma

Hi,

Love to see u visit and stay in Vietnam. Im local Vietnamese and happy to help if you need or just out for coffee sometime to chat and have fun!,

Cheers,

U

viethung

you should open your life, you will be better, if not contact me

ximdo

Hi sad7 , I feel lonely too . I woulk like making friend with you . I'm working in Cau Giay .
I'm looking forward to hearing from you .

Best Regards !

HRose

lonely world as that world does not open ... just open the door for some fresh air coming in ... it might be different mate and why not give it a try?

and i think it is not difficult to share but it is difficult to find someone that you can share with smile.png

if u like to talk  My skype: hghg988 might catch up for coffee hay...remember...why not?

ancientpathos

I understand sadness and depression.  Sometimes it can be overwhelming.  Using the internet to find friends is good but please get out and talk to people.  I will be in Hanoi this week to see the sites.  If anyone needs to get out and see the sites just let me know.

Yuli_nguyen

I think sad or happy...it depent what you think...Just think everything simple, positive.

Im sure not all people always happy...everybody have their story...You dont want sad but yournick : Sad7, look like you acceipt you will sad alwayssss.....

Chioi

Hi,

I perfectly understand how you are feeling. Big crowded alien cities make you feel that way, especially when you don't speak the language. But trust your instincts, and you are the only one who can make yourslef happy. Enjoy this mad but wnderful city. It has its secrets.. Cinemas, shopping, or a quiet haven like the French Alliance Francaise for a coffee, read, meet people, or sit and enjoy a nice music or movie. Take a trip outside, and you will sure meet someone who can be your buddy. You are not alone, many are like you at the moment you are feeling like that, if you reach out others will too. And soon all sad people will be meeting, chatting, laughing and sharing their experiences.
Whatever, it is, don't make the mistake I made - keep it to yourself.

Have a nice day !

Articles to help you in your expat project in Hanoi

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

• Accommodation in Hanoi
    Accommodation in Hanoi

Historic, beautiful, and full of charm. Phrases like this are all synonymous with the wonderful city of Hanoi. As ...

• Working in Hanoi
    Working in Hanoi

The traditional capital of Vietnam is quickly becoming a professional's paradise. Attracting over 20,000 ...

• The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi
    The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi

Formerly known as Thang Long, Vietnam's present capital city was renamed Hanoi in 1831. This enchanting, ...

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

• Developing your social circle in Hanoi
    Developing your social circle in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi can be a challenging venture. After integrating into the culture and trying to understand the ...

• Buying property in Hanoi
    Buying property in Hanoi

With its economy on the rise and a plethora of exciting and innovative projects in the pipeline, Hanoi should be ...

• Student life in Hanoi
    Student life in Hanoi

Enrolling at university is an exciting milestone in any young adult's life. For many prospective students, it ...

All of Hanoi's guide articles