hitoall wrote:

Hi,

What is TLL?

Regards,
Hitoall

Me! smile.png

hitoall

Hi TLL,

Can I have the document as said by Ethesham.

My email id is: hitoallbeurs(@)yahoo.com

Thanks,
Hitoall

TheLegendLeads

It will be available to all visitors (for download/view) right from this post after a few hours.

Ehtesham

hey everyone, doc has been forwarded to you.
@TLL pls go ahead to publish the doc here....

TheLegendLeads

Here is the link: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2372 … rsRule.jpg

And here is the display:
TwoYearsRule.jpg

farsh

Dear Mr. Ehtesham,

My Sponsor is illetrate in computer and thus not have a user id and password in MOL. Please advise as what should i do as i have got the transfer papers from him and my new company says online transfer will be done faster then normal.

fazil_kannur

Hello there Ehtesham. I hope you are doing good.
I would like to request for a copy of the document, please send it to my email address: fazilkfazil@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Fazil

TheLegendLeads

@fazil_kannur,
Scroll one step up of your post and you'll see the document Ehtesham was talking about.

Ehtesham

Dear Fazil,
I think this doc is not requires any more because during the grace period transfers are open without any restriction on profession or period you spent with your sponsor. Check it out and let us know if you need any help.

fazil_kannur

Thank You,,, Ehtesham

funsulthan

Alhamdulillah. I transferred my iqama

funsulthan

Dear Ehtesan,

I have successfully transferred my sponsorship. Thank you..

Im an engineer,... But my current profession in iqama is Building electrician. I've all my certifates with me, but not attested by indian government. So it takes beyond the grace period to get it attested. So should I change to other related profession? If so,whats the procedure to change? Will it cost?

Please advise

@known ppl Please advise.

hina junaid

Can you plz tell me how much  time requured for iqama transfer

TheLegendLeads
hina junaid wrote:

Can you plz tell me how much  time requured for iqama transfer

One day. But the mandoob must be agile.

TheLegendLeads
funsulthan wrote:

Dear Ehtesan,

I have successfully transferred my sponsorship. Thank you..

Im an engineer,... But my current profession in iqama is Building electrician. I've all my certifates with me, but not attested by indian government. So it takes beyond the grace period to get it attested. So should I change to other related profession? If so,whats the procedure to change? Will it cost?

Please advise

@known ppl Please advise.

Almost all professional titles will need attested educational certificates.

Talk to your HR department immediately. They'll fill an online request for the profession change. On approval (comes in 2 minutes), they'll have to send someone with your educational certificates for case review and new iqama card if all goes well. Give it a shot at least without having the attestations.

Yes, it's free if done during the grace period.

salihkk

Dear Readers,

I came to Saudi Arabia in last February in "Free Visa" as building electrician. Since my sponsor has no work to offer me, he asked me to find a job. And I found one as electrical engineer (I am BE EEE). It's been 30 days since I provided my passport, Iqama and all other letters to my current company for the Transfer.

Company keeps promising me that "It will happen tomorrow & tomorrow".

I am now worried that since my "Free Visa" sponsor is in "Green" status if i could transfer the Iqama before 2 years. Is that rule still on?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

sufimubeen11697

thank you for your kind suggestion,will surely try that and i spoke to indian embassy they said they will attest if one hasnt done that in india..i will approch indian embassy will attest my certificates and take the process further.

funsulthan

Another question,

What are the professions in iqama that provide family status?

for sales office.

HRGuru
salihkk wrote:

Dear Readers,

I came to Saudi Arabia in last February in "Free Visa" as building electrician. Since my sponsor has no work to offer me, he asked me to find a job. And I found one as electrical engineer (I am BE EEE). It's been 30 days since I provided my passport, Iqama and all other letters to my current company for the Transfer.

Company keeps promising me that "It will happen tomorrow & tomorrow".

I am now worried that since my "Free Visa" sponsor is in "Green" status if i could transfer the Iqama before 2 years. Is that rule still on?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Under grace period, you can try to change. After july 3 change after 2 yrs period only.

Nusrat Hussain

Dear Ehtesham,
Would you please share the document with my id:

nus_hus@hotmail.com

regards

PakACCA

kindly send the doc to umair.arshad@live.com

TheLegendLeads
PakACCA wrote:

kindly send the doc to umair.arshad@live.com

Scroll up the thread above your post.

akhlaq89

hi all friends, I am working with a private construction company on company visa as a sub-engineer civil , but my profession on iqama is tile fixer. Now if i don't change my profession on my iqama is there any problem for me after 3 July? if yes then what will be the procedure because my three years diploma (civil tech) is only attested from IBCC and foreign office of Pakistan but not from Saudi embassy.Pl z guide me .

zamin

Dear Ehtesham,

Kindly send the same document in my email as well..

shanluck20(at)gmaildotcom.

Thanks

Irfan Rashid

I got a demand letter from a Green Company. My previous sponsor is in Red Catagory. My Iqama is with me and is valid till Jan 2014. My Passport is with my Old Sponsor/Kafeel and I could not get hold of him for over a month now. How should I proceed for transfer of Iqama. Pls. advise.

HRGuru
Irfan Rashid wrote:

I got a demand letter from a Green Company. My previous sponsor is in Red Catagory. My Iqama is with me and is valid till Jan 2014. My Passport is with my Old Sponsor/Kafeel and I could not get hold of him for over a month now. How should I proceed for transfer of Iqama. Pls. advise.

Your best option is to still reach your old sponsor first and try to get the passport, if all communication fails then approach your embassy make a new passport and take that with you to labor office to do the transfer to the new company.

abdulssalam

can u send me the transfer rules

abdulssalam

it means u can transfer any time?

abcd1234xyz

My Details:
I want to take 2nd transfer because the ''6 month contract'' with my Current company is over !.
But My Iqama expires on 10 October 2014 and Iqama Profession is ''building electrician with my Current Company
My Current company is in green low and the Other company where I want to Transfer is in green high.

My question:
''Can I transfer to the Other company before 1 years ???''' 

please send me the rules as per my case at this email id:

TheLegendLeads
abcd1234xyz wrote:

My Details:
I want to take 2nd transfer because the ''6 month contract'' with my Current company is over !.
But My Iqama expires on 10 October 2014 and Iqama Profession is ''building electrician with my Current Company
My Current company is in green low and the Other company where I want to Transfer is in green high.

My question:
''Can I transfer to the Other company before 1 years ???''' 

please send me the rules as per my case at this email id:

You need to complete 2 yrs with your current green sponsor.

ashraf50

Hello Ethasam,

Could you please forward the document to java.ashraf@gmail.com

alainjanno_06

Is dependent visa or iqama transferrable?i am working in a manufacturing plant and my family is with me here in saudi. I got there iqama through my benefits from my company. Is this possible?

Istikhar

Hi I've been working in Riyadh since November last year. I got my Iqama in March . I have now got a new job which I am hoping to start on jan 2015 and want to transfer my Iqama . I've been with my current employer for over a year but have not had my Iqama for a year. Please can someone advise if my Iqama is transferable an I've been with my current employer for over a year.

Also can u kingly email me the document also

ahmadsaeed87

I transferred from Green to Green one year ago. I want to get transfer after two years of transfer. My employer does not want to give me transfer rather intends to give me final exit. Can I sue against him

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles