Menu
Expat.com

Hang Out Tonight

Last activity 17 April 2013 by thorny_rose

dougiewayne59

Whos available to hang out tonight and drink in Central?

saigonmonkey

I assume you don't want to hang out with anyone who doesn't know where "Central" is...smile.png Good luck.

dougiewayne59

Central is central HCM district 1, main tourist area.

saigonmonkey

Ok. Never heard that area called that, but is where I usually go. Don't know about tonight, though.

dougiewayne59

Maybe I call it that cause Im expat and that seems central to me.
Looking to hang out tonight around Caravelle, Rex, drink, coffee, etc

saigonmonkey

I actually guessed that's where you meant. :-). Was just trying to get more info from you for others who may be interested, but afraid to ask. Some may consider the Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area to be central as well.

laidbackfreak
saigonmonkey wrote:

I actually guessed that's where you meant. :-). Was just trying to get more info from you for others who may be interested, but afraid to ask. Some may consider the Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area to be central as well.

Good call saigonmonkey, personally I refer to the area around Caravelle, Rex etc. as downtown and Pham Ngo Lao as backpacker. I've never heard anyone describe either as central smile.png

thorny_rose

Pham Ngu Lao laidbackfreak!
I am missing there, 3 weekends away, i didn't go there, can you come to Binh Duong big_smile.png
Anyway, have a happy night tonight top.png

anhthang1712

Wayne, have you just come Vietnam recently ?
When I first looked at your post I thought you are a Vietnamese with a limited English vocabulary stock like me. After seeing downward other posts I vaguely realized that you are likely an expat.
How was that "tonigh" ? Is it an exciting central as you expected ?
If not, let me help you to re-determine where should be the central of Hochiminh city.

laidbackfreak
thorny_rose wrote:

can you come to Binh Duong big_smile.png

When we going to play pool Rose?

thorny_rose
laidbackfreak wrote:
thorny_rose wrote:

can you come to Binh Duong big_smile.png

When we going to play pool Rose?

Play billiards? Oh, im missing it and i remember we have still a promise for billiards. Im sure we will action it soon ^_^ this weekend, i can not go there, im having alot of works which i have to complete from now to end of next week. But next weekend, i will start for my holiday, 5 days from 27th of April so we can action of our billiard poor ok? top.png Or you can come to Binh Duong to visit me sooner we can going to play sooner cheers.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles