Help me!

Dear All,
I am Prasad Auti 26, M, from Mumbai India.
Recently got job offer from Riyadh 2K SR per month with free accomodation, transport, medical insurance etc.
Please help me on:
Food expenses
Living expenses
How much I can save out of 2K (very economical way)
I request all to reply mu post
you can mail me directly at:
prasadpauti@yahoo.com

-- Prasad Auti

Dear Prasad,

It would honestly be dificult to save much from 2k but it is a start. I hope there is room for advance in your career.

I suppose you might save from 50% to 40% of your salary if you realy reduce your expenses.

mind you I started my career with a job that paid 0.5K, and I still saved around 80% of it. I was 16 back then. :)

so I hope you good luck

Thanks for reply.
I will observe your advice on saving.
Thank you
Keep me posted!

Prasad, 2K per month may be very tight, indeed. COL in KSA has shot up by abut 40% in recent years with the global recession and economic turmoil.

As a single person you may end up spending at least SR 1,000 per month on your basic needs if you choose to live frugally which leaves you with another SR 1,000 in your hands.

You hae to make your call based on your cuyrrent needs.

Thank you, Sir
But my sponser says that I can live with SR.500/- for food & all other expenses like accomodation, transport by sponser.
I received Job Offer in which they mentioned probation period of 6 months (180 days) & I come to know that maximum probation period for expat is 90 days (3 months)
Please guide me!
If you need I can provide details of Sponser / Employer from KSA

Correct, Probation is by default only 90 ndays, but an employer could make it 180 if he chooses o so.

SR 500 per month will not be enogh for food. You will need at least SR 35 per day lets say at SR 10 per meal for 3 meals.

Mobile telephone will cost you at least SR 200 per month. You have to contact your folks back home, right?

How about your clothes, laundry, etc?

SR 2K will be very tight. Will email you separately.

2K would be fine to live on if you weren't trying to save. 

Tell me, what kind of job is it?  What work do you do?