Internet issue

hey guys,

anyone know where shall i get a line for internet?

what is time and money cost to get a line for 2 or 3 ppl use??

thanks

use 3g enable mobile or apply for red link u will be get 128kbps speed with unlimited internet usage @ $45

You have to pay $920 which will be non refundable installation and hardware charges.

thanks bro, but how come installation cost $900+ and no refundable .....

dear bro,

kindly go throw this link, it will help you to understand their policy and pricing too

http://www.redlink.net.mm/fixed_wimax

thanks man

Stick with a 3G phone if it's for personal use.  Redlink is overpriced and slow.

Red link really sucks in most area of Yangon except downtown. Now I' have ADSL with Yadanar Bon. You need landline phone to have ADSL. At that time, installation was kyats 600,000 plus $75 and another kyats80,000 for the router.
Now, installation is kyats 50,000 and my service plan now cost $65 instead of $75 before. I think annual fee is kyats 50,000 also. I assume, they still charge for the router but not sure how much.

Hi Winston. This is welcome news indeed.

Do they require a landline in the home before you can get DSL?  If not then I'm going to move on this right away.

You need existing phone in place before installing ADSL.
one more thing is, look into MPT( Myanmar Post and Telecommunication) has same package but different pricing for installation, monthly charges and annual charges. Please compare both side by side. You will see one is better saving for you. I'm very happy with what I've got.
One other option is, if you really need the fastest speed,  FO( fiber optic ) is the one for you. I don't know the pricing structure but this will be the most expensive. Again, FO not available in all area yet.
The best of luck to you and your business.
Regards,
Winston Paing.

What I meant to say was you need existing phone line in place to install ADSL.