Menu
Expat.com

Deliver Birthday present from Philipines to Saudi Arabic

Last activity 30 May 2013 by Meltici

kelly_middlenice

Hello everyone,

My name is Trang. I am a Vietnamese and I just moved in Makati for 1 month.

My boyfriend is a Philipino, he is currently working in Saudi Arabic at King Abdulaziz Hospital - National Guard Health Affairs Al-Hasa. Next June is his birthday and I want to surprise him by sending a birthday present.

Can you advise me:

- Is there any service connect from Makati to Saudi?
- Can the post office in Makati do it?

If you have any experience, I greatly appreciate your sharing related to this concern.

Thanks and Have a nice day.

Trang

Jubail101

so sweet.....

kelly_middlenice
Jubail101 wrote:

so sweet.....

Thanks big_smile.png

Ehtesham

Hi Trang,
I have seen Makati Express transportation vehicles here in Jeddah. You can check their website makati-express.com

Good Luck!
Eht

calcio11

send it by LBC...

kelly_middlenice

thanks

I will try both to check the price smile.png

Do you if there is a service that I can pay money here, but they have a branch in saudi, so they can deliver food (birthday cake)

Thanks

Meltici

Hi Trang, dow do you do? It's so nice to hear that your bf is a Filipino. I have been to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam when I was still working on the ship, I like the cute Vietnamese women there, cool.png

The best way I know you can send a parcel internationally is by DHL, it is a well-known courier company with many branches there in Manila, Philippines. Another one with good reputation is FEDEX. I'm sure you can find their nearest branch there, if you can't then try to google "FEDEX address in manila", you can do the same with DHL. Postal service may sometimes just give you headache.

Good luck to your relationship with the Filipino guy. We are natural born warm, sweet, romantic and faithful to our beloved. Wish you all the best and more kids to come, smile.png Cheers! 

-Melvin

Meltici

Sorry for the typo, it's "how do you do?" instead.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles