Menu
Expat.com

I m Looking For my Best Friend

Last activity 19 June 2013 by jashnaane

Balaalagi

TO ALL MY FRIENDS PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.. I DUN SEEM TO BEEN GETTING ANY NEWS
ABOUT MY FRIEND RAGENDRAN BALAMURUGAN PASSPORT NUMBER K7998263 HE LIVES WITH HIS WIFE AT TRICHY HIS HOUSE IS NEARBY CENTRAL BUS STATION RICE MILLERS MGR NAGER.
PLEASE ANYONE HELP MY TO LOCAT HIM .. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATE

Best regards
ARMSTRONG DESMOND
+65 82057321 (GIVE ME A MISS CALL I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL)

Balaalagi

Friends of India your help is needed please

Naval Rungta

Search on Facebook for Rajendran Balamurugan. There is a listing from Trichy also called Tirichuarapalli. His snap is also in the listing. Hope he is the person you are looking for.

Balaalagi

Sorry I don't understand the part you mention listing of Trichy onwads..
I m grateful if you could give my more details. .

Thank you very much

jashnaane

Its highly impossible with very less info on your friend and I did the search on Facebook for you and all their profiles have listed themselves as single!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Chennai

• Accommodation in Chennai
    Accommodation in Chennai

Located in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Chennai is one of the most developed cities of South India and is ...

• Working in Chennai
    Working in Chennai

Formerly known as Madras, Chennai is the capital city of Tamil Nadu. Rated as the fourth largest city in India, ...

• The Indian lifestyle
    The Indian lifestyle

India offers its visitors an invaluable experience if you are looking forward to a new way of life. The country ...

• Things to see and to do in India
    Things to see and to do in India

India is a vast country with unique and interesting diversities. There are ample of opportunities and places to ...

• Working in Pondicherry
    Working in Pondicherry

Pondicherry is a union territory of India, located 150 kms from Chennai in Tamil Nadu. It is a popular tourist ...

• Developing your social circle in New Delhi
    Developing your social circle in New Delhi

New Delhi is home to a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and cultures. Everyone here has varied ...

• Work permits for India
    Work permits for India

If you wish to work in India you will need to obtain a valid work visa. Work visas are specially designed for ...

• Moving with your pet to India
    Moving with your pet to India

If you are looking forward to moving to India with your pet, make sure you seek all the relevant information ...

All of Chennai's guide articles