Menu
Expat.com

Dance at Teatro Sanchez Aguilar tonight @ 8:30pm. June 20, 2013

Last activity 20 June 2013 by Nards Barley

CherylB

Would anyone care to join me in seeing the dance performance tonight at Teatro Sanchez Aguilar?

mugtech
CherylB wrote:

Would anyone care to join me in seeing the dance performance tonight at Teatro Sanchez Aguilar?

Would love to join you, but because of current flight schedules I cannot make it tonight.  Maybe next time

Nards Barley

In a related question, are there any expats living Guayaquil besides CherylB?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Guayaquil

• Leisure activities in Ecuador
    Leisure activities in Ecuador

You have made it to Ecuador, now what is there to do in your free time? A lifetime in Ecuador isn't enough time to ...

• Firearms in Guayaquil
    Firearms in Guayaquil

An article was featured in today's paper about robberies on one of the main highways here in Guayaquil. ...

• Work in Guayaquil
    Work in Guayaquil

Here’s a look at the potential professional avenues for an expatriate in the fast-evolving Ecuadorian city ...

• Accommodation in Guayaquil
    Accommodation in Guayaquil

It’s safe to say Guayaquil is not about to threaten Cuenca’s title as the sweetest spot to retire to ...

• Healthcare in Ecuador
    Healthcare in Ecuador

Ecuador, as a fast-developing nation, has laws that are constantly evolving, but one thing is certain: the ongoing ...

• The Working Holiday Visa for Ecuador
    The Working Holiday Visa for Ecuador

Ecuador is truly a paradise for adventure and nature lovers, and thanks to the Working Holiday Visa program, they ...

• Food in Ecuador
    Food in Ecuador

What kind of food will you find in restaurants, cafes, and private homes in Ecuador? Many restaurants in Ecuador ...

• Family and children in Ecuador
    Family and children in Ecuador

Family is everything to an Ecuadorian. The extended family unit is the most important aspect of life in Ecuador, ...

All of Guayaquil's guide articles