Menu
Expat.com

legal services

Last activity 10 July 2013 by sandyrose53

sandyrose53

Hello i am looking for someone in zarzis or the surrounding area who can legally witness my signature in english..i guess a notary is what i am looking for..can anyone help me please.
thankyou in advance.
sandra.

sandyrose53

i posted this in the wrong forum i think so i will try here...i need my signature witnessed for a an english document...i am living in zarzis..does anyone know a notary or someone else authorised to do this, here or the surrounding area .. or even djerba..thanks in advance...also i need some papers translated into english and have only found one man in Medinine (not sure i spelt that right) who charges a lot of money for this service, so looking for someone at a reasonable cost if possible...cheers!!

Maximilien

Hi sandyrose53,

I just want to inform you that i have merged your last post to this discussion so as to avoid similar topics smile.png.

Thank you,

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.

sandyrose53

thank you

justmacy

You might want to ask at a translators. They signed my documents that needed signatures when I went to get my marriage license translated

sandyrose53

thanks ..finally found a notary here...i did try the translator in medinine but he refused..but all good now..

Articles to help you in your expat project in Tunisia

• Retiring in Tunisia
    Retiring in Tunisia

Sun, a relaxed lifestyle, traditional souks, incense, modernism, an effective health system, etc. All these are ...

• Transports in Tunisia
    Transports in Tunisia

When moving abroad, traveling will probably be part of your everyday life. As a modern and rapidly developing ...

• Opening a bank account in Tunisia
    Opening a bank account in Tunisia

Opening a bank account will probably be one of your priorities on moving to Tunisia, especially if you are going ...

• Leisure in Tunisia
    Leisure in Tunisia

If you are moving to Tunisia, you are probably wondering what you can do during your free time. The country ...

• Work in Tunisia
    Work in Tunisia

If you plan to move to Tunisia for work, there are quite a few things you will need to think about: from ...

• Healthcare in Tunisia
    Healthcare in Tunisia

When moving abroad, health care is no doubt a key issue for expatriates, especially when they are not well ...

• Driving in Tunisia
    Driving in Tunisia

Traveling around will definitely be part of your everyday life when moving to a foreign country. So when ...

• Traveling to Tunisia with your pet
    Traveling to Tunisia with your pet

When planning your move to Tunisia, you will probably be wondering whether your pet can accompany you. The country ...

All of Tunisia's guide articles