Menu
Expat.com

How to transfer sponsor without iqama after 90 days visa expires

Last activity 23 July 2024 by Kashif Sayed

shaheenshah786

Mr.Adnan God keep you always happy you post such a nice post.i am going through same kind of problem.how i can check.my iqama issue or not.plz cont to me and help me.***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
imithiyas

hi friends

Any one can tell me whats the procedure to change labor profession to engineer profession in iqama..
Already MY CERTIFICATES registered with Saudi  council of engineering, got approval and temporary membership..
NOW WE CAN'T CHANGE PROFESSION BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE ONLY FOR FUTURE PROCESSING,
R

kaleemvsm

Assalamu Alaikum   
Change of profession is open or not
Please tell me. I want change my profession from Labour to Salesman

Tawseef

Thank u so much sir ...I am doing job here In riyadh since from last 9 months but our sponsor doesn't make our iqama...and he also don't gave us salary since from last 5 months ...maybe it step will be helpful if I go to another place ..then after that I will take further steps ..and my another question is ...I hv a visa he is a Saudi guy but they sell the visa to Indian sponsor where we are currently working ...oh also hv a contract with the Indian sponsor where we are currently working ..doesn't create any problem ? During complaint plz reply me bro

Tawseef

Same is the problem with me ..I don't find any good answer about this issue

sterling Oversease

Dear sir,
before 8 Month i send 3 candidate to tisco company in saudi but till now they dont make there iqama and till dont give them any salary so now there visa also expired so now i want to transfer or i want to get back to nepal so can you tell me how can is possible

Tariq. Zia

Hi.
I am in same situation. Its been 65 days i am in saudi arabia and did not get iqama. My sponser is in red category. Now i want to transfer to another company but i feared that close friend of kafeel will transfer me to his company which is not fair. I checked with labour office and they told that after 90 days whoever will accept u first u will be transfered to that company. Please help me and guide me that how can i make transfer to my desired company.
Please reply

Shaukat94

I have also same problem what is answer for this problem i am also in saudi arabia from six month but kafil not make iqama and also not response my phone or any masages is it possible to transfer without his permission because my nitaqat in red color.plz reply

Awais027

Bro my situation is same as above you have mentioned. But i have my passport. So should i follow the same procedure as mentioned above. Kindly reply as soon as possible.
Thank you

danishfirozz

Hello, Expat
I am facing same probable but my new sponsor asking temporary iqama no but all office is closed now this time. And I don't have medical insurance also please help me out.

Thanks

asifsiddiqui91

@adnan_889 
Hi Salaam,

My employer put the final exit within 90 days.
And he didnt make my Iqama.It's been more than 90 days for me now. My company is still in red category.Can I take a transfer to another company?

Arsal7
@adnan_889
Hi Salaam,

My employer put the final exit within 90 days.
And he didnt make my [link under review]'s been more than 90 days for me now. My company is still in red category.Can I take a transfer to another company?
- @asifsiddiqui91
No.
Sorry brother.  The final exit can not be cancelled without the approval from your employer.
Ask your employer to cancel it.
Make a deal with him/her and continue work for him/her.
You can transfer later from the current employer but you can't do anything while there is a final exit on your visa.
xursandbekmuxtorov96
Hello.
I finished one year of my contract. Total contract is 2 years. Can i ask exit visa after finishing 1 year contract? Can you explain me about this please. Thanks.
erumbashir62
@asifsiddiqui91
Hello
Why with in 90 days it 8s probational period and other company will not take you you have to request your current company to remove your final excit than you can apply to another company
bakhtiyara320

@adnan_889  my final exit expire since 1 Year, may I can transfer to other company

Arsal7

@adnan_889  my final exit expire since 1 Year, may I can transfer to other company

- @bakhtiyara320

You can not transfer to any company now.

You are illegal expat now.

Go back before something bad happens.
Raja irfan48

@adnan_889

Plz advice

Mohdimrankhanme14

Hello

I hope you are doing well

Please suggest me any new engineer viza change our profession it's possible or not.

Because  saudi council of engineer rejected members ship due to below five years gap (after 10 month it's complete)

How can stay 10 month without iqama please suggest.

M said Afridi

@adnan_889

Tnx you so much dear Adnan

I came to Sudia Arbia 3 month before in company

So I will be there

But now my visa is expired on 16 June

And my iqma Is not provided by company not yet

So what should i doo

To transfer to another sponcer and how much expence on my process

Kashif Sayed

@adnan_889

I competed 90 days but my kafeel didnt make my iqama and i have my passport with me what should i do now

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles