Menu
Expat.com

Budget Hotel in Pudong / Central City

Last activity 22 July 2013 by Christine Ariuna

Aeron

Hi Bloggers

I really need your help, please....

I need to be in Shanghai for an interview next week but still looking for a clean, central location Hotel to stay for just a few days.

Which hotel would you recommend?

mooch

please advise us if you find something, and also share your experience smile.png

Christine Ariuna

Hi guys,

i am not sure about hotels in shanghai, luxury or budget. just sharing the info. i stay in pudong, our compound is pretty nice, actually i would say its really cool and big and houses are really nice. so recently i just found on net, that actually there are houses which you can rent for a day, week and etc. i mean on short period of time. i thought its pretty cool, as when my friends or family will visit me here, i can get nice and clean stay for them and it will cost me like much cheaper than hotels and at same time it will be clean and just next to my house.

probably, u can go for smth like that

Articles to help you in your expat project in Shanghai

• Buying property in Shanghai
    Buying property in Shanghai

Shanghai has continually appeared close to the top of the list of cities with the most expensive real estate in ...

• Accommodation in Shanghai
    Accommodation in Shanghai

Shanghai is a modern international metropolis that offers plenty of accommodation options for expats, both ...

• Shanghai neighbourhoods
    Shanghai neighbourhoods

Spreading over 6,341 square kilometres and home to over 25 million people, Shanghai can get overwhelming ...

• Accommodation in Jinan
    Accommodation in Jinan

Jinan is the capital city of China's Shandong province. It is home to over eight million people and is an ...

• Accommodation in China
    Accommodation in China

One of the first things you will need to do once you've arrived in China is to find a place to live. Renting an ...

• Finding work in Shanghai
    Finding work in Shanghai

Shanghai frequently tops the list of the most desirable destinations for expats in China — in no small part ...

• Study in Shanghai
    Study in Shanghai

China's largest city is also the country's commercial hub and one of the trendiest cities in Asia. The ...

• Student life in Shanghai
    Student life in Shanghai

Studying abroad can be an exciting and eye-opening experience in a variety of ways. Especially if you have chosen ...

All of Shanghai's guide articles