Where can I get my ADHD medication in Cairo?

are you a psychaitrist?

I just came to settle from abroad and I need my adhd medication any one knows any pharmacy or how I can get them? “Retalin” for instance

I need your help in getting the adhd meds can you please refer to me!!

Can you tell me if you know the name of the doctor that wrote concerta

Hi can your psychiatrist  help me with the prescription

Please share the contact of your doctor ,it would a life saver,

@dzyla
i need the dr address too, I am living in a mess right now
Can anyone help with the doc ?
@dzyla

I have tried to contact you privately but couldn't. Can you please provide me of your psychiatrist name ?
@dzyla hello, I also have ADHD.
I haven't gotten a diagnosis yet, but I will soon.

Can you please refer me to a therapist who's able to prescribe me medication and who's also able to do the diagnosis?

@dzyla Hi i was hoping you can link me with your psychiatrist ... i have been living in hell for long time now until a friend of mine recommended that I try addreal and it made all the difference to me but he only gave me 5 pills .. i need a psychiatrist that would be able to help me with my ADHD i know that i need medication like concerta or vyvance 100% .. I live close to Haram and faisal street  .. would appreciate it so much if u can help me thank u

@Mai Hegab
Hi how are u doing? did u get the contact of the psychiatrist for the concerta  prescription? i sent the other Account  inbox but didn't hear from her yet
please let me know if u can help me with the contact ... my life is not going very well at the moment I need the medication urgently.

@dzyla I need this docs name urgent dear pls

@dzyla                                        Can you please send me the doctor information to this email***. Thank you

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

The OP dzyla is no longer a member of Expat.com

You should start a new thread on the Cairo forum if you have some topics that you would like to discuss with other members.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed