Menu
Expat.com

Football Team

Last activity 19 September 2013 by hio_clair

Hisdudeness

Looking to join a football team in Saigon. Not looking for anything too competitive, just something for fun. Basically a load of fat blokes running around would suit!

Any info appreciated!

Northcove

bucketminge.com

kevhost

Hi

We are playing mini football field every Tuesday and Friday night. Tonight is friday, if you are free let contact me by 0126 916 2916 then i will add you in.

Kevhost

Northcove

I am sure that our team is what you are looking for.. F. C. Bucketminge - Dont mind the name wink.png

Hisdudeness

That does sound like a team I want to play for! Where do I sign?

laidbackfreak
Northcove wrote:

bucketminge.com

You play near my place, I can watch you from my apartment... that's enough excersise for me big_smile.png

Northcove

Show up next Thursday, bring red or black shirt and 120K - If you like, then we sign you up

stu1977

Sounds good mate. Will see you next Thursday

francis.pham

cool.png

kevhost

If s.o join our field, just pay 60.000₫ each match. We are playing every Tuesday and Friday night, begin at 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Let contact me you guys.

Kevhost

stu1977

Whereabouts is that mate?

chirstmax

This stadium is not too far from my house compared to kevhost's one, could i join with your team Northcove?

Northcove

Everybody is welcome to join as long as they pay the fee..

rojamin

Tuesday and Friday night... sounds good, will try to join u guys sometime

hio_clair

Join with us.We usually play football from 7pm to 9pm every Thursday.Please drop me a text via email trung_art4ever@yahoo.com.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles