In Guangzhou 3 years, but new to the forum

Hi!

I'm Sara and I've been living in Guangzhou for more than three years now. Nice to meet all of you!

What I like about Guangzhou is that there is something for everyone. I myself prefer exploring old ancient villages and biking around the University Island. I also enjoy taking photos and blogging about Guangzhou.

Just wanted to say hi and find out if there are others living here in Guangzhou interested in history and photography.

See you around!

Best,
Sara

Hi Sarah, my name is Yannick
I do not live in Guangzhou, but I had the opportunity to visit friends who live there. I really love it. I love China in general.
In any case, glad to meet you.
Yannick

Nice to meet you too Yannick!

Hi Sara, soon I will have my own bike. We can bike anywhere outside the city of Guangzhou and explore the countryside taking photos.  Perhaps we can create a group who loves biking for fitness and fun.

Hello Sara,

This is Joe, i am Chinese, working and living in Guangzhou. In my free time, i love doing sports and taking photos. So far i am using Nikon 7000 taking photos around Guangzhou. If you are not mind, we can go around Guangzhou and sightseeing.

Looking forward to your reply!

Joe

Hi Sara,

Living in Gz from 2006. come to say hello to you. and smile for you :)

Hi Vikings, Joe and Royal! Nice to meet you all :)

So great to hear there are people interested in biking and taking photos. I'm a complete novice in both of them, but still very interested in these hobbies.

Perhaps later we can combine these too and have some outdoor events together.

Hope you all have a nice week!

You're  welcome Sara. C'ya.

Hello Sara, I live in Shenzhen with my wife, but we often go to Guangzhou, we found that is a very interesting city, many beautiful scenaries. Would be great if we can check on the pictures you are taking.