Menu
Expat.com

We are glad to live here now

Last activity 28 July 2014 by Neatgifts

rocchidavide

Sir, for my island no but I don't know if in other part of Philippines it's possible to surf the wave.

mugtech
rocchidavide wrote:

Sir, for my island no but I don't know if in other part of Philippines it's possible to surf the wave.

You can forget about the west coast of Luzon, surf looks like Lake Michigan.

gherardo
protogama wrote:

By the way, in your observing claim, these villagers are there for you. I may remember Mr Kennedy's words: Don't you ask what the country will do for you. Ask what you can do for the country".

Ma fammi il piacere!

gherardo
Ramblingroads wrote:
rocchidavide wrote:

Sorry, casey63, I forgot to say it will be a pleasure to meat you in Tablas. I'm in Looc, BRGY Buenavista. I can offer you a good italian coffee, if you like it.

Dude, Sir, they got surfing there? I'm old surfer myself, body-surfed for years in Redondo Beach Calif.

How's it going my friend..Haven't seen you in a while...

Neatgifts

Thank you for the welcoming,

We currently have accommodations but may be interested in something with of a dent in our pocket. P10,000 or less in a very safe and quite subdivision would be acceptable but we are not sure about how much longer we will be in the Philippines. I have sent you a message on your facebook page. You may add us to your friends list. It will be easier to communicate there. Just search for us at (Thelittle Green Schoolhouseinc) or (The Little Green Schoolhouse Inc. Philippines). Just as they are spelled/written here.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles