Menu
Expat.com

Dental advice

Last activity 15 October 2015 by kimhv

Hanabishi

Hi guys, after many years of abuse I guess it's time to pay the dentist a visit before all my teeth fall off! lol

I've been to Maple Health Care couple years ago to remove my wisdom tooth, was quick and painless (thanks to iv sedation! yeah I'm a big coward).

Would like some recommendation of other good dental service, preferably one that offers sleep dentistry as well. Thanks in advance!

Maximilien

Hi Hanabishi,

I suggest you check out this discussion about good dentist??? please as it might contain some useful information smile.png

Thank you

Maximilien

mama hao

Hi Hanabishi,

My dentist Mr Hong Trang from Saigon Dental. Service and quality  there quite nice. 0903958680.

Davli

What was Maple Care like?
I went to
Nha Khoa 2000 , was good but limited English.
Where is a favourite for expats ?

mama hao

Why dont u try FV hospital or Columbia Clinic

ChrisFox

Westcoast Dental in Saigon.  Excellent.

ancientpathos

I have a pair of plyers and I am cheap...lol

Hanabishi

I settled for Westcoast, the service is very good but a tad on the expensive side.

ChrisFox
Hanabishi wrote:

I settled for Westcoast, the service is very good but a tad on the expensive side.

Maybe for here, but way way cheaper than USA

bluenz

Do Dentists in Sai gon take your blood pressure before administering anesthesia?, The last time I went up here, they tried, but told me to come back another time as my blood pressure was too low, heart rate should have been ok though, 4 sexy female dentists, I actually look forward to going now, ( I've also taken the step daughter and the wife there ).

tduct

Maple Healthcare was closed, and the team moved to Westcoast now. I would recommend Starlight vietnam-doctors.com/en/item/starlight-dental-clinic/. They've been around for sometime, and built up a rather good image. The location is also very downtown. Might worth a try.

ChrisFox
Hanabishi wrote:

Only compared to local dentists.  Where I paid $286 in the USA I pay $40 at WestCoast.  I'll be there in a few days

khanh44

Ilist of Vietnam's Dentist

I found this list of dentist in Vietnam. Has anyone been to Nhan Tam dental clinic? Think will give him a try since he's got lots of positive reviews,

ChrisFox

Hi,
Why don't you try Dr Hung Dental Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Both myself and my husband received treatment at this clinic. My husband had 12 crowns,one wisdom tooth removed and an implant. I had 2 crowns and 1 implant. Right from our first consultation we were impressed with the clinic which was immaculate and the service all the staff gave to us was first rate. The treatment plan was explained to us and throughout treatment each stage was explained in English. The dentists and their staff were considerate and very professional. Minimal discomfort was experienced with the anaesthetic injections and then none. We had regular reviews over the following 14 days and we are absolutely delighted with the results. The service has been second to none. The original costings were accurate and the only addition was with some extra medication that was required.
Hope this helps

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles