Menu
Expat.com

Quiet forum

Last activity 22 November 2013 by samia786

peter79

I have been reading this forum for few years but there is not much activity which is sad. How could we make this forum more active friends?

GuestPoster348

Do you have any ideas?
I have a concern, you said that you have been reading this forum for few years (may be 5 years as your profile) but you just registered today, may I know why?

peter79
MeoMun wrote:

Do you have any ideas?
I have a concern, you said that you have been reading this forum for few years (may be 5 years as your profile) but you just registered today, may I know why?

I was thinking there might be others also reading, but not contributing. Hope we could change that, there is thousands of expats in the Philippines.

versan

I remember when I was in Vn, expats used to gather every weekends as much as possible and arrange an schedule of time and place for bar hopping. 1 bottle of beer each place/bar and then goes to another place/bar almost near the previous bar which is not to far or just a walking distance. That starts from 8 pm to 12midnight and I think its between from 4-6 different bars venues.  smile.png

peter79
versan wrote:

I remember when I was in Vn, expats used to gather every weekends as much as possible and arrange an schedule of time and place for bar hopping. 1 bottle of beer each place/bar and then goes to another place/bar almost near the previous bar which is not to far or just a walking distance. That starts from 8 pm to 12midnight and I think its between from 4-6 different bars venues.  smile.png

Not bad idea!

versan
peter79 wrote:
versan wrote:

Not bad idea!

How about you coordinate this setup Peter... expats and locals are welcome! smile.png we can create a group page from FB and we can post an event., from there we can see who is coming or attending and include a map of route where to start and finish.

samia786

I want to join too, but I dont drink.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles