Menu
Expat.com

Live in Samui, need visa to india.

Last activity 17 January 2014 by talk2dam

talk2dam

Hello
I would like to send my passport to the indian Embassy of BANGKOK for applying my visa tourist.
The point is that I do not know how much is the fee and how I can send it.
I do not think they accept mney in the enveloppe.

Thanks for any help
DAMIEN

Priscilla

Hi Damien,

Maybe the best thing to be done here is to call directly the indian Embassy of Bangkok and ask them about the mode of payment and the amount of fees to be paid. wink.png

If you have other questions, please feel free to ask them on the forum, we will try our best to guide you. smile.png

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

talk2dam

That is what I tried to do first Priscilla but none of the phone numbers provided on the website works properly..
Damien

talk2dam

Any advice are welcome smile.png
Thanks

talk2dam

Do not tell me that you have to go to Bangkok to get a visa for India :'(

stumpy

You will have to go to Bangkok to get the visa.
Have you tried phoning the Embassy to get information ??

talk2dam

I tried but None of the phone numbers provided on the website works properly..

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

• Work visa in Thailand
    Work visa in Thailand

To be able to work in Thailand and stay in the country without needing to apply for visa extensions regularly, you ...

• Retiring in Thailand
    Retiring in Thailand

I have lived in Thailand for over a year now, on a variety of visas. This week I applied for and received a ...

• Work Permit Renewal
    Work Permit Renewal

Work Permit renewal must be done prior to the expiration date of the permit term. You could locate this date from ...

• Connecting to the Internet in Thailand
    Connecting to the Internet in Thailand

Having reliable internet is a priority for many foreigners living in Thailand — not just for work reasons if ...

• Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand
    Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand

Once you touch down in Thailand, you will probably want to get a mobile phone with a local Thai SIM so that you ...

• Dating in Thailand
    Dating in Thailand

Thailand is one of the top destinations in the world when it comes to travel, but not only that. In recent years, ...

• Healthcare for the elderly in Thailand
    Healthcare for the elderly in Thailand

Thailand is one of the world's most popular retirement destinations. There are a number of reasons for that, ...

• Working in Chiang Mai
    Working in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai's ethnic diversity, breathtaking scenery, and the multitude of festivals and attractions ...

All of Thailand's guide articles