Menu
Expat.com

Land in Cebu.

Last activity 06 June 2014 by rgsa

casey63

Hi Everyone. Does anyone know of any decent farmland for sale within 3 hours drive from Cebu city. Needs to be quite flat, elevated above road,  fertile land (not rocky), close to sandy beach. Close to local market etc. Up to 2 hectares. Not too expensive. Titled with good access included. Zoned for home building and farming combined. Town power.  PM me if you know of any.  Would even consider other islands besides Cebu, even Romblon area. Cheers.

David

Hi casey63,

Posting this advert in the Land for sale in Cebu section, with the details you write down can surely help. Thank you! smile.png

Regards,

David.

greenetravel

how is one supposed to know  how much not too expensive is?

casey63

Depends on location, title ?, quality, size. It is up to the seller to indicate asking price.

greenetravel

yes but your asking for   places for sale   -so do we tell there is place for sale for 1 million or 10 million?

casey63

Put it this way, I am looking for 2Ha max, and the price per square metre must be much much less than PHP 1500 so it's easy to calculate price for total area on offer. And I prefer to deal direct with owners. OK ? Remember my specifications please.

iceman_reman

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Datanjan

Flying Fox

rgsa

Dear Friends,

I usually deal with multi-culture or diverse nationalities. Hence, I got to be member of this blog. 

I also wish to learn from them - diverse cultures bring rich learning and improvement. 

(Moderated: please do your offer in the housing section )  A relative also may have some agri lots for sale about 3 hours drive from Cebu city .

Articles to help you in your expat project in Cebu

• Accommodation in Manila
    Accommodation in Manila

There are lots of renting options to choose from when relocating to Manila. Most expats in the Philippines live in ...

• Accommodation in Iloilo
    Accommodation in Iloilo

Iloilo, nicknamed the 'Heart of the Philippines', is a province stretching over 4,663 km² in the ...

• Accommodation in Davao
    Accommodation in Davao

Davao is an established metropolitan area with its capital, Davao City, catching up to the main Philippine cities ...

• Accommodation in Cebu
    Accommodation in Cebu

Located in the Visayas region, 750 km from Manila and West of the Negros Island, Cebu is one of the major ...

• Accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
    Accommodation in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro (CDO) nicknamed the 'City of Golden Friendship' is a highly urbanized city located in ...

• Buying property in the Philippines
    Buying property in the Philippines

If you, like many foreigners before you, have fallen in love with the Philippines, you might be considering buying ...

• Accommodation in the Philippines
    Accommodation in the Philippines

Relocating to a foreign country means finding accommodation. The Philippines hosts a range of accommodation ...

• Work in Cebu
    Work in Cebu

What are the career prospects for expats in Cebu? How to proceed to find a job there? What is the work culture and ...

All of Cebu's guide articles