IT Company in Cambodia ?

Are there any IT Companies in Cambodia ?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you should ask this to our frien "Google"; just typing IT companies + Cambodia, would do I think!

But don't hesitate to come back here, browse the forum in search of useful information about living in or coming to Cambodia or to interact with other forumers.

Arlette

FeeAcer wrote:

Hi and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you should ask this to our frien "Google"; just typing IT companies + Cambodia, would do I think!

But don't hesitate to come back here, browse the forum in search of useful information about living in or coming to Cambodia or to interact with other forumers.

Arlette

Hi Arlette,

nice to meet you, I've already done it and can't really find any that's why I'm asking here :)

There is KHMERDEV :
khmerdev.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=31

Cheers,

Alex

I got my computer fixed by Ultimate Pc repairs. My computer was slow and had viruses. they have plesent engineers and engineers that speak English and are qualified. They even activated my windows vista so i can update at half the original license cost. they are based in Phnom Penh.

What sort of IT company? Software developers, Web developers, IT infrastructure consultants, computer repair, or what?

They mainly do computer software repairs, supplier of software and small networks. We had licensing issues at our office and they sorted it out for us. The guy that came to us was MCSE certified.

I forgot their number.  Ultimate PC repairs 067536861

Sorry, I was unclear. I was asking the OP what type of IT company he/she is seeking.