Menu
Expat.com

Would really love to meet extats in Austria!!! :D

Last activity 25 May 2014 by Icandraw

MsButtercup360

Hi, I am a Nigerian lady completing my Bachelor degree in Ternopil, Ukraine. I intend to obtain my MSc from an institution in "Wels Austria". I would simply like to come in contact with anyone there preferably someone who is currently there obtaining their Masters degree as I would really love to acquire detailed information on the some issues.    kindly get back to me.. smile.pngsmile.png

Icandraw

Dear Beautiful lady,

I am Jeremiah a Nigerian Architect  and a graduate of architecture from the federal University of Technology, Akure who is a student in Fachhochschule Kärnten, Villach. I am there for my Masters in Architecture. Nice to meet you dear.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Austria

• Study in Austria
    Study in Austria

Austrian universities are highly esteemed throughout Europe, boasting a diverse range of courses available in both ...

• Studying in Vienna
    Studying in Vienna

Vienna is, without a doubt, a city that is worth studying in. It has all the amenities one could wish for as ...

• Student life in Vienna
    Student life in Vienna

Speaking for many attendees: Vienna is probably one of the best places to be for your student experience. Why? ...

• Accommodation in Vienna
    Accommodation in Vienna

Like in any other big city, you will find various types of rental options in and surrounding the centre of Vienna. ...

• Accommodation in Austria
    Accommodation in Austria

There is a wide range of accommodation options available in Austria, from apartments and houses for rent to ...

• Relocating to Austria with your pets
    Relocating to Austria with your pets

Austria is known to be a very pet-friendly country, and most house owners have various of them. So there ...

• The tax system in Austria
    The tax system in Austria

Tax revenue is a crucial element of the Austrian economy and plays a significant role in funding essential ...

• Moving to Austria with children
    Moving to Austria with children

There are several international schools in Austria, located mainly in Vienna and Salzburg. These schools provide a ...

All of Austria's guide articles