What else is needed

guys
good day
i want you to share me your experience in UAE i have been trying to move to UAE and looking for a job for almost 2 and half years tried every single online recruitment but no luck
what do u think i can do more really i wanna move badly
any suggestions

If you have enough courage and a big budget. you can try your luck by visiting UAE as tourist and give all your best shot in finding a job before your visa expires. It may or may not work but at least you tried. You've already wasted two years trying your luck in recruitment agencies dont wait any longer?!. Maybe its time to fly here? If you dont find a job here at least somehow you visited the country and you experience how its like living here. I did try the recruitment agency at first and nothing happened so i just decided to just come and visit the country and job hunt while enjoying the vacation as well.  ;)

hi dubailove check your mail thanks

drizarra wrote:

If you have enough courage and a big budget. you can try your luck by visiting UAE as tourist and give all your best shot in finding a job before your visa expires. It may or may not work but at least you tried. You've already wasted two years trying your luck in recruitment agencies dont wait any longer?!. Maybe its time to fly here? If you dont find a job here at least somehow you visited the country and you experience how its like living here. I did try the recruitment agency at first and nothing happened so i just decided to just come and visit the country and job hunt while enjoying the vacation as well.  ;)

yes i know this opinion the fact is i have visited dubai once and really i liked her very much the problem currently is in the budget i cant afford it currently  :(