Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July to all the Yankees on the Forum...

We prefer to be called 'Yanks,' :P

Thanks, musicman.  I try not to think of the celebrating, barbecues and parties I'm missing :sosad:

Yanks, Yankees, Junkees, whats in a name?

whats in a name?

quite a bit.  Just ask shababy!!  :lol:

Thanks MM!

And to all of the US Service Men and Women here on the forum who have served our nation past and present, I salute you! 

Thank you for your Service!

Yep Happy 4th July Americans!

Now where's that invite to the US Embassy so you can gather together and eat hotdogs, spare ribs, ambrosia and pumpkin pie then sit out in the yard and watch the fireworks.

Come on US EMBASSY Riyadh, your people are worthy of a free feed on Independence Day :P

Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light.....:whistle:

Ya...Happy independence to all

musicman wrote:

Happy Fourth of July to all the Yankees on the Forum...

Alliecat wrote:

We prefer to be called 'Yanks,' :P

Thanks, musicman.  I try not to think of the celebrating, barbecues and parties I'm missing :sosad:

The Yankees are a much vilified baseball team (I spit on the Yankees, I lived in Boston).

Thanks for the sentiments, though.  I organized a little poolside bbq with a few colleagues; big thick burgers, smoked Hillshire Farms sausage, homemade coleslaw, macaroni salad, potato salad (two varieties), fresh homemade salsa...plenty of chips and a cooler full of Dr. Pepper, Fresca, A&W Root Beer, Ginger Ale and Coke (hate Pepsi).

Not enough people, no women at all...but a fine feed and the first time most of us had celebrated the 4th in years. 

I forgot to take my wiffle bat and ball though for a little baseball.  :/

Hope you had an okay 4th, Merkins!

Happy 4th to you all.

hmmm, I vonder vat vould be the best story tellin for this event.

I vonder vat vould be the best story

ummmmmm.... let me guess. Your Bela Lugosi impersonation???

http://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/7/8/4/7/1/MTS2_rjwp_137213_belalugosi14.jpg

:cheers:

Dammit, where's Salman ?!?!?  :mad:

Hehahaha!

im around. thanks, now I have to get that and watch it.