Menu
Expat.com

Expats meet up this sunday 06/07/2014

Last activity 01 August 2014 by namron

Richard Loo

If you are free this Sunday..why not join us for some good chat with new friends.
Here are the details:                     

Date: 6/7/2014 Sunday (this sunday)                     
                        Venue: Highland Coffee Ham Nghi                                     
                        68C Pho Duc Chinh, District 1     (opposite Ben Thanh market)                                                         Time: 1.30pm till 4.30pm, (come anytime)

Go upstairs and watch out for 'expatblog' sign. Be yourself. Be a friend.All are welcome.
Pay for your own beverage. See  you all

hanghtt

Hope to see you all there. smile.png

lovart

See u there...

kenjee

up.png

I am sure the meet up will be just great  top.png

Enjoy

tuyenho

It's sound interesting. See you all there ^.^

marymondaywednesday

if u dont mind, can u give me ur phone number, so i can contact

kenjee

up.png

cang_nduc

Add more leng lui to chat group After meet up, Richard hehee

DiegoRuma

I will be there!

kenzie.wu

Confirm ok to join as scheduled

Jadecricket

Ouch! I will be missing this one, sounds good! I'm back home. Definitely look out for the next meet up! Have fun you guys!

Ty Phan

wow. i'm busy tomorrow, but i really want to see you all next time smile.png

Richard Loo

Hello everyone,
Today is the day. Many people suggest to me their favorite hangout but I chosed this place as newbie will know Ben Thanh market. Just look opposite and you will see the Highland Cafe very near a PV petrol station. It is at the corner. Come and say 'Hi ' to everyone when u spot the "Expat.com" sign on the table..Be friendly to everyone and have a good time.  We all need friends. See you

Sejhmet

Oh how nice!!!! I will be there, I am new in the city, and I need new friends!!

Saigon Gear

Hi Richard,

What time does the get together usually end.

Myke

Richard Loo

Special thank you to all who came and drop by awhile too. We have locals vietnamese ( we need your support n help), friends from America, Spain, Uk, Belgian, Thai, German and Malaysian. Including some who drop by just for awhile from China.You are the greatest making this a successful gathering with over 15 new friends. We had a wonderful time chatting away for hours.. Hope to see you all again soon.
Thanks again for taking the time to come. Take care & enjoy Vietnam.

Clarimonda

Pity! I planned to join but I was busy with family. Hopefully next time!

kenjee

Hello all

@Richard Loo : Glad to hear the meet up was a success  top.png

Regards

Kenjee

Sejhmet

It was hilarious! I was laughing most of the time, what a nice people!

Thanks Richard for organizing the meeting, and thank you all for your beautiful smiles, it was a pleasure to meet u all.

Hugs,

Carol

rodneyramosphotography

Hello everyone. Im new here. Hope to see you all on the next meet up.

hELLnoi

https://www.facebook.com/groups/interna … 466481230/

there is another meet in HCM

ben_songg

Hi Richard, and good day all.. Another malaysian here but seldom online, just notice that you guys have gathering often and may i know when is the next meeting? But can we hang out at place like Phu my hung or Thao dien or An phu for those who drives, because in Dist 1 is rather hard to find a parking spot.

luongtho

i'm in da nang, not in Hochiminh sad.png(

lutubu

oh, great!

namron

top.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles