Menu
Expat.com

doubt regarding re entry

Last activity 16 July 2014 by fyz

fyz

Asalam alaikum
i want to know something. I am under the sponsorship of my dad. He was sick and we came from dammam to kerala all of a sudden for 6 months re-entry. And now my dad has not yet recovered completely from his illness, I would like to know whether he could extend his re entry for a couple of months showing his medical certificate without coming back before the due date? i meant whether he can get his re entry period extended without returning back to saudi arabia because he has visa till next year.

and has one more doubt that whether I can come back after the reentry gets expired of my dad as i am under the sponsorship of him.

Plz anyone help me with this soon...

Falcon22

I believe your father must be on a work visa. The maximum time period of ERE on work visa / iqama is of 6 months and it cannot be extended furhtur than 6 months from the home country. For dependant visa it is 365 days and extension rule is the same as that of work permit visa.

You will face problem in returning back to KSA in case your father's ERE expires. In that case your father will not be able to come back to KSA for next 2 years and I think this ban will also apply on his dependants.

rareshine

argh! but he's sick.. do these people not have an exception !!!

fyz

thank you so much for your replies. So does that mean i wont get any extension by giving any medical certificates?
And one more doubt, if I come back before the expiry date of reentry of my father will I be able to cancel all our visas and return back to India. My father is my sponsor, So if he is not there..will I be able to come back without him present there cancelling my visa. I need to cancel our flat and stuffs there. So If only me return back and cancel all these will I be able to exit my visa myself and come back?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles