Appliance cross reference

I am looking to buy a refrigerator, washer and dryer.  Does anyone know of a source to cross reference Lg, Ge, Samsung, or whirlpool model numbers in Ecuador to US numbers so I can read reviews?

To the very best of my knowledge there are no compatible models between South America and North America. When we were looking to compare, we couldn't find any "like" models between Ecuador and Canada.

The quality of appliances here is generally substandard to those of North America for a couple of reasons. One being that affordability here is a challenge, so appliances are made less expensively, so they can be sold "less expensively" and the quality control here has a different standard than in other parts of the world. For people from the US there is a sort of extreme sticker shock for appliances here, only compounded by the problem of quality.

People do use locally made appliances and do fairly well - the life span of some seems to be about 1.5 years, but even our Ecuadorian shipping agent recommended that we bring appliances from North America. A lot of expats buy used North American appliances from people heading back home or moving elsewhere. I don't know if that helps or not.

Well, the ones I have been looking at say made in America so I guess I will just cross my fingers.