Menu
Expat.com

I like to immigrate to Ecuador

Last activity 28 November 2014 by cccmedia

masoud_32

I am retired teacher and my wife too , we would like to immigrate to Ecuador for rest of life .We are trying to come there with my son and his wife and his 6 years old daughter. I want to know every thing about there
life expense?.
how can i get immigrant visa?
how can we get job there?
how can my son and her doughtier study there in collage and school and how much is its expense ?
what about health system?

cccmedia
masoud_32 wrote:

life expense?.
how can i get immigrant visa?
how can we get job there?
how can my son and her doughtier study there in collage and school and how much is its expense ?
what about health system?

Visa info:  cancilleria.gob.ec  ...  English option available.
Health system:  age and pre-condition restrictions have mostly been removed for Expats and you can participate in the low-monthly-cost, no deductible health plan from EC Social Security...

Getting a job, cost of university, "life expense":  a lot of variables are in play.  Search around the blog for more information or await guidance from other posters.

cccmedia in Quito

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ecuador

• Food in Ecuador
    Food in Ecuador

What kind of food will you find in restaurants, cafes, and private homes in Ecuador? Many restaurants in Ecuador ...

• Family and children in Ecuador
    Family and children in Ecuador

Family is everything to an Ecuadorian. The extended family unit is the most important aspect of life in Ecuador, ...

• Work in Ecuador
    Work in Ecuador

Ecuador is famous as a retirement haven. But you might not want to wait until retirement age to move there and ...

• Healthcare in Ecuador
    Healthcare in Ecuador

Ecuador, as a fast-developing nation, has laws that are constantly evolving, but one thing is certain: the ongoing ...

• Opening a bank account in Ecuador
    Opening a bank account in Ecuador

A few years back, an expat would just breeze into an Ecuadorian bank, flash their passport and a bank account ...

• The Working Holiday Visa for Ecuador
    The Working Holiday Visa for Ecuador

Ecuador is truly a paradise for adventure and nature lovers, and thanks to the Working Holiday Visa program, they ...

• Leisure activities in Ecuador
    Leisure activities in Ecuador

You have made it to Ecuador, now what is there to do in your free time? A lifetime in Ecuador isn't enough time to ...

• Ecuadorian lifestyle:
    Ecuadorian lifestyle:

Life in Ecuador, of course, is something that is best experienced in person and on the spot. However, this article ...

All of Ecuador's guide articles