Menu
Expat.com

Online service for expats to issue residence family visa launched

Last activity 09 March 2015 by Yerbol

irfanshah03

Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Crown Prince, Second Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior, launched in his office at the ministry, an electronic service of issuing visit visas for Iqama for families of expatriates.

Following a special ceremony to launch the service that was attended by senior MOI officials, Salman Al-Shahwain, Director of Ministry's General Department of Expatriates, said the launch of the service, which is confined to inviting only an expat's (wife and teen dependents), comes as part of the directives of the minister of interior to enforce e-services in the ministry to make it easy for citizens and expatriates to get rid of routine work which wastes time.

According to the new step, an expatriate who plans to invite his wife or junior children will not need to visit the headquarters of the ministry

hanieloots

Thank you very much, it makes it so much easier for us.

irfanshah03

yes, but we must know that how could we use online service , if you have any info, pls share with us here

tuttifrutti

This is a relief! However, I dont know how to do the online service. Would mind giving the procedures?

Many thanks

Tutti

hanieloots

Hallo. We did it on line. The money is been deduct from the bank account But were did you find the vista visa paper. Wating for you reply. Thank U

ridage

Please tell me can AC technician get family visit visa.

alizaimran

Plz give us link .

hanieloots

smile.png Hi the link is moi.gov.sa but we still struggle. You must register with your bank. We will go to the bank tomorrow. Will let you know.

reesemicah

no need to go to bank..just go to any MOI self service kiosks and activate registration from there...

locations here

hanieloots

Thank very much. We extent my passport up to 21May 2015. No need  for my husband to go to Jeddah.

khanabdulazam

Assalam Aley Kum !!

Does anyone know when they will be starting this service.....? Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Azam.

hanieloots

This service is already working .Just go to the pasport office.

khanabdulazam

Thanks for ur reply... I am already registered with www.moi.gov.sa , my question is when they will launching Family visa service ?

Thanks again.

aysha sameera

wats d procedure u followed to extend ?

aysha sameera

wat about d document requirements?

irfanshah03

in this week the system will b implemented and we will know all what they required

maaz.att

can you please share the procedure, how you file a online application and its
URL please

irfanshah03

simply go to browser and put moi.gov.sa than choose new user at the top of right

khanabdulazam

Any news on family resident visa online, since moi website stil shows only appointment link...there is no other link related to ISTIQDAM .... can somebody advice please ?

Yerbol

Gyus,

I've registered in MOI GOV. But Visa service is not available for me.
Is it same problem you faced?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles