Menu
Expat.com

looking for friend to practice English

Last activity 01 October 2015 by Ai Ho

thanhmai296

Hello,
My name is Ginny.
24 years old and now im working for a logistics company in Ho chi minh.
I really love to make friend with everyone and practice English.
if you want to study Vietnamese, we can exchange language also.
thanks so much. my skype is ginny.mai

nguyen thi thu

Hi everybody,

I'm Vietnamese 48years old, female. Now I'm looking for a job as a part time maid for foreigner in Ha Noi. I'm  to do well cleaning, laundry, house chores and cooking Eure and Asia food verry good ,,,. If you have demand,  please to contact me by Ng.thu42@gmail.com [Moderated: Phone numbers are not allow on the forum please.]
Thanks for reading
Mrs Thu

jaime lorel l dablo

I can teach you. My skype is jaime lorel dablo. Pls add me.

nguyen thi thu

I'm looking find job. Can you teach English for me? Thanks

Marjorie

Hello thanhmai296,

For a start you can post an ad in the Classified section > Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City  wink.png

Thank you,

Marjorie

......................................................................................................................................................................

Hello nguyen thi thu,

You are not in the right thread for job seeking.

You need to post an ad in the Jobs section, Personal and household services jobs in Ho Chi Minh City for better chances.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Rommel.Hafiz

Hi Ginny... I am new in HCMC... Just came here on a job posting... So u say logistics? That's what I do.

jaime lorel l dablo

Hello. I can be your friend and i can teach you english. Hoping for a chance to be a friend of yours and as well as teach you english. You can reach me [Moderated: Phone numbers are not allow on the forum please.]

canlah

Hi Ginny
I am happy to help with your english and have you help me with vietnamese as I really struggle to learn.
Chris

english/math teacher renald

hello...i want to learn vietnamese too...maybe we can learn form each other...

thanhmai296

Thanks so much Marjorie

Khanh Duy Tran

hi all
I'd love to make friends with foreigners and to practice English with everyone. Please contact me if you want to learn about the culture of Vietnam and HCMC. we can have a coffee, conversation, play sports ... plz contact with me: khanhduy.tran2010@gmail.com. Thanks1

nguyenhao_035
Moderated by Maximilien 9 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + post in the Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section please
Stanley Lu

Nice to meet you guys. I want to make friend with all the people in this forum. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
ahmetistay

I added you on Skype Ginny. We can help each other.

Ai Ho

why dont we set up a meeting day outside to practice Eng?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles