2. Ha noi capital
3. Ha Long bay
4. Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng national park
5. Hue ancient capital
6. Hoi An ancient town
7. Da lat cool moutain city
8. Mui ne beach
9. Ho Chi Minh city
10. Mekong Delta ( tropical fruit garden, floating market ...)
what do you think?

(Moderated: inappropriate link)

thanhmai296

how's about Nha Trang beach?

namron

I am interested with this. I had been here in Vietnam for sometime but haven't been to many places. I've only went to dalat, nha trang, ho chi minh, tay ninh, vung tau, dong nai and phan tiet. Would be interested to know where else to visit. I know there's a lot more, like some places in Hanoi. Would be nice as well to know some people interested to explore the same place I haven't been. :-)

sensesofvietnam

I have been to almost all the places you mention. The video is wonderful and shows the highlights of the places. Personally when I visited these places I was very impressed but the video even shows more exciting insight of the places. The other place not mention is Ninh Binh the limestone hills is amazing. Namron, go to Blog and look for sensesofvietnam for Hanoi places to go.

jimbream

I'm assuming sites/activities could be included in this topic,so here's some tops.........

1. Son Doong cave.

2. Ba Chuc memorial.

3. Vinh Moc tunnels.

4. Citadel of the HO DYNASTY.

5. Dien Bien Phu battle site and memorials.

6. Mt. Fansipan.

7. Take the Reunification Express somewhere.

8. ?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Vietnam

• Leisure in Vietnam
    Leisure in Vietnam

If you are looking for an affordable destination with beautiful landscapes, culture, and delicious cuisine, ...

• Sports in Vietnam
    Sports in Vietnam

A wide range of sports and recreational activities are available to locals and expatriates in Vietnam. Gyms, ...

• Explore Phu Quoc
    Explore Phu Quoc

Located in the very southwest of Vietnam, Phu Quoc Island, also known as Pearl Island, forms part of the Kien ...

• Activities in Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam
    Activities in Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam

As a tourists’ destination, Ha Long has plenty of activities for travellers of all age groups.

• The Vietnamese cuisine
    The Vietnamese cuisine

If you are traveling to Vietnam, sampling all the delicious cuisine should be a top priority. Read on to discover ...

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

• Leisure activities in Ho Chi Minh City
    Leisure activities in Ho Chi Minh City

One of the most interesting aspects of living in Ho Chi Minh City is the fact that theres never a shortage of ...

• Ho Chi Minh City - Nightlife
    Ho Chi Minh City - Nightlife

As an expat for several years in Ho Chi Minh City the city's nightlife scene has gone through numerous ...

All of Vietnam's guide articles