Polish and Russian Expats in Mumbai

Hi, I am new to this forum and am here to learn more about Poland and Russia. Basically I am in to the exports of Herbal, Ayruveda and Natural Remedy products.

I am also considering moving to Poland and Russia for a month or two each in order to better understand the people, culture and commerce there.

I would love to meet expats, meet up for a drink or dinner, share a laugh and appreciate good company. :)

Best Wishes,
Sahil B. Rewari

Welcome on Expat-blog Sahil! :) 

Maybe the Bombay expat network could help you to find some contacts...

All the best,
Christine

hey im from poland :)

Hello friends,

I am from Mumbai but I live in Poland. I am in Mumbai for Vacations and would be going back in december. It would be nice to know some polish people living here. My email add is kalash.sm@gmail.com

Best Regards
Sunil

HELLO MY NAME IS RONAK PATEL. IM LIVING IN MUMBAI. I WANT TO MOVE RUSSIA. SO I WANT TO KNOW SOME RUSSIANS HERE. IF UYOU ARE RUSSIAN OR YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT RUSSIA THAN PLEASE CONTACT ME.
THANK YOU A LOT

MY CONTACT NUMBER- +919969725202
MY EMAIL ADD- ronakptl14@gmail.com

note- when you mail or call or text me please tell me in that you are from expatblog

Hello,
I would like to know more about Poland.I am given to understand that maybe during world war II many Poles(Is that correct?) came to India and settled somewhere near Kolhapur in Maharashtra for a few years at least.And that they learnt Marathi during their stay.Is it True?If so I would like to speak to a Marathi Speaking Pole in Mumnbai or on skype.
Best wishes,
Art

Hello ronakpatel123 -> Can you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading? :)

PS: Just to note that this thread is quite old (2010).

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I lived in Europe for a few years and moved back.  I am looking to meet new ppl with similar mindset and interests.  So this message:))
Hoping to get to know you.

Vivek.

Hello e.edyta,
Do you know about Polish people who settled in Maharashtra and are good at Marathi language.?
Regards
Art