Menu
Expat.com

Shisha and Fishing

Last activity 13 February 2011 by Engineering

saltsandsurf

I'm in Salmiya on Restaurant St. and am looking for some people to hang out, fish with, and smoke some shisha.  Any takers?

care for me

wait till Friday man  wink.png

cheerz...

Ciao..

cdedbdii

Why don't you come out to Meis Al Ghanim on the 8th and meet some ppl? There should be a fairly large group of ppl... so Im sure you meet atleast one or two new ppl to chill w...

care for me
cdedbdii wrote:

Why don't you come out to Meis Al Ghanim on the 8th and meet some ppl? There should be a fairly large group of ppl... so Im sure you meet atleast one or two new ppl to chill w...

@ cdedbdii 

Yaaah!  U r right dear..  wink.png

How come I missed this point.

Ciao....

legacy

i always wanted to go fishing!!

let me know if u work anything out on that front, that would be awesome! i even heard they rent out boats here, would make for an interesting weekend,

not really sure i like the crowd mentality near the pier @ Sharq, or across the gulf road for that matter, its gotta be you, the rod, and the fish, no distractions.

its a spiritual thing too, zen and harmony

alrayunited

i always wanted to go fishing!!

let me know if u work anything out on that front, that would be awesome! i even heard they rent out boats here, would make for an interesting weekend,

ace117

sounds great,i wish i could come.

legacy

well, the post has been started, but there seems to be no definite conclusion, when does the fishing take place?! im not a smoker, socially, on occasion, but fishing is one thing i gotta do!

Engineering

fishing and smoking not a bad idea

Moo

Without boat forget fishing. I suggest to go bowling and playing billiard in souk salmiyah.

Engineering

Yah even with a boat fishing these days are not so good although the fish market is full and prices are still high but better than before. Supply and Demand smile.png

Chilly_Willy

i havent had much luck fishing around the area.  but its always enjoyable nontheless ;-)

ace117
Engineering wrote:

Yah even with a boat fishing these days are not so good although the fish market is full and prices are still high but better than before. Supply and Demand smile.png

Mr engineering u sound more like an economist than the title u have gien ur self.

u.zair83

i dono about finishing , but for sure i can smoke a shisha tongue.png

mam3

Come on guys make it happen shisha or fishing...

bhaas

I'm always in for a smoked salmon.. big_smile.png

jor.n.q8

Hi saltsandsurf,

I used to go for a good cafe in Salmiya Restaurant Str. me n some of my frndz, if u wanna join us u r welcome dude...

Regards

Moo

Is it a new shisha ? Is there a resturent inside it ? Is it 24 hour ?

Engineering

Im setting up a fishing trip will start from 9 am to 5 pm. The boat is a 24ft walk around open fisher can accommodate 4 people. If you guys are serious we can go this weekend if the weather is OK. I have enough fishing gear and bait. Food is your choice (you bring your own food) drinks will be part of the deal. If you guys are serious about fishing contact me.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Kuwait

• Leisure activities in Kuwait
    Leisure activities in Kuwait

People might assume there isn't much to do in Kuwait as the country is so small, but that would be wrong! The ...

• Banking and finances in Kuwait
    Banking and finances in Kuwait

Soon after arriving in Kuwait, you will likely want to open a Kuwaiti bank account. Opening a bank account can be ...

• How to drive in Kuwait
    How to drive in Kuwait

If you are planning to move to Kuwait, obtaining a driver's license should be at the top of your to-do list! While ...

• Find the best location to live in Kuwait
    Find the best location to live in Kuwait

It is important for us to live in a community that we feel comfortable and secured. I wrote this article for ...

• Phones and internet in Kuwait
    Phones and internet in Kuwait

Staying in touch with friends and family both inside and outside of Kuwait couldn't be easier with today's ...

• Accommodation in Kuwait
    Accommodation in Kuwait

One of the first things you will need to take care of when moving to Kuwait is your accommodation. If you're ...

• The tax system in Kuwait
    The tax system in Kuwait

One of the most attractive features of working in Kuwait for expats is its tax-free personal income environment. ...

• Finding jobs in Kuwait
    Finding jobs in Kuwait

I would like to give you some tips on how to market your skills to stand out from the crowd. I've ...

All of Kuwait's guide articles