Menu
Expat.com

Lost 90day report notification receipt

Last activity 04 September 2015 by pederlaw

LuisF

Hi all;

So unfortunately I have lost my bloody paper receipt of the 90 day report. At lest i know the date I need to go back to report myself ( just in a couple of days) However in the inmmigration website they say that you need to bring in such said receipt, but doesn't clarify what one should do if lost.

Does anyone has any clue as of what is the procedure? There is plenty of miss information around the net but nothing constant. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Otherwise, this would be also an opportunity to help others in the same situation.

Thank you beforehand.

LuisF

thailand4me

I would just call them and ask them over the phone.  Patrick

thetefldon

Report the loss to local police station-get report. Turn up for your normal 90 day report at immigration as you know the date, explain situation and furnish police report.

That said most non-provincial Thai immigration offices record 90 day reports on their computer system so they should be able to check your last report date.

Frank Lombard

I do not think that is a big problem. They know who you are and the approximate dates. I would just go over without the receipt and hope for the best. Good luck!

pederlaw

Completely agree. The 90-day notification system is now computerized and bar-coded. As long as you let them know your identity and passport details, they could always retrieve your profile from the database. There is no reason to worry.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

• Work visa in Thailand
    Work visa in Thailand

To be able to work in Thailand and stay in the country without needing to apply for visa extensions regularly, you ...

• Retiring in Thailand
    Retiring in Thailand

I have lived in Thailand for over a year now, on a variety of visas. This week I applied for and received a ...

• Work Permit Renewal
    Work Permit Renewal

Work Permit renewal must be done prior to the expiration date of the permit term. You could locate this date from ...

• Connecting to the Internet in Thailand
    Connecting to the Internet in Thailand

Having reliable internet is a priority for many foreigners living in Thailand — not just for work reasons if ...

• Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand
    Getting a landline or mobile phone in Thailand

Once you touch down in Thailand, you will probably want to get a mobile phone with a local Thai SIM so that you ...

• Dating in Thailand
    Dating in Thailand

Thailand is one of the top destinations in the world when it comes to travel, but not only that. In recent years, ...

• Healthcare for the elderly in Thailand
    Healthcare for the elderly in Thailand

Thailand is one of the world's most popular retirement destinations. There are a number of reasons for that, ...

• Working in Chiang Mai
    Working in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai's ethnic diversity, breathtaking scenery, and the multitude of festivals and attractions ...

All of Thailand's guide articles