Menu
Expat.com

looking for good schools in france

Last activity 09 October 2015 by emyimane

emyimane

Hello !
I'm looking for a good university in France and I was wondering if anyone has an idea
Thank you!

Bhavna

Hello emyimane,

Welcome on board  smile.png

There are so many universities in France and good ones  happy.gif . Maybe you can tell us in which city or region you will be most willing to study ?

Best of luck,
Bhavna

emyimane

I'm studying economics and management so I was wondering about any university in Paris maybe or anywhere ?

vsvs6789

Hi,
France is home to some of the top universities, business schools and engineering colleges. Check out Times, SJTU and Financial Times B-school rankings by searching in Google.
Otherwise, just go by Campus France. There is a great search function.
Best,
Vs

Aure_toulouse

Hi! In Paris, you can have a look at Dauphine University (economics and finance mainly) and IAE Paris (management and other areas, both are very good universities.
Feel free to ask for more info!
Aurelien

STEFFIFI

But you must to know that accomodation in Paris is very expensive and not sure that you get one in a university residence... All Universities don't make English speaking programs.

Katie79

Hello,
if you want to leran french before going to the university, I went to a very nice school in the 11th district call Langue Appart. It was very helful and not very expensive. It's call Langue Appart'
Kati

emyimane

Salut katie merci pour ton message  je parle déjà le français merci en tout cas (Hi Katie thanks for your message.
Actually, i do speak french. Thanks )

Articles to help you in your expat project in Paris

• Universities in Paris
    Universities in Paris

Studying in Paris provides an unparalleled academic experience. The city boasts some of the world's most ...

• Student life in Paris
    Student life in Paris

Paris is a shining beacon in the world of literature, arts, politics and culture. It is a true center of learning. ...

• Study in France
    Study in France

France is globally renowned for its excellent education system. With top-tier schools and universities that are ...

• What should I do in my first TEFL lesson?
    What should I do in my first TEFL lesson?

The first lesson with your TEFL student is extremely important as it will set the tone.

• Finding a job in Paris
    Finding a job in Paris

Looking for a job in Paris? Although the Parisian job market may seem daunting, there are plenty of resources ...

• Finding accommodation in Paris
    Finding accommodation in Paris

Have you decided to move to Paris? Congrats! The City of Lights is going to win you over with its culture, food, ...

• A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris
    A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris

Paris is probably the worst city you can go to if you don't have friends and only a guide book for nightlife ...

• The work culture in Paris
    The work culture in Paris

Being the new girl or the new guy can be pretty intimidating. But with little preparation can save you from ...

All of Paris's guide articles