Moved to RAK - want to meet some cool expats

Hi Everyone,

I'm Lisa and moved to RAK in January 2016. I was born in the USA, grew up in Belgium, and worked the past few years in the USA again. 

I live close to work -which is in the center of RAK- and I'm having a hard time finding friends to go do things with.

I'm looking for fun, trustworthy expats, with Western ways of interaction, who love to go sailing, go to the beach or pools at the Hilton Resort, or work out at the gym.

Veel groetjes,
Lisa

Hi...Welcome to UAE. I am AK, Indian origin and working as a national sales manager with a MNC and travelled abroad and currently residing in Dubai, but frequently travelling to RAK too. If you wish to be friends, please feel free to write back to me - xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi lisa
iam living in sharjah but rak is not very far if you like can connect with you and meet you often ..iam a classy gentelemen working in the field of finance ...try let s meet for a coffee in rak...my email *** pls reply

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello...am in RAK ,hope you like the town ...do you have been to the desert or camel race...loool

Hi, how r u. I am Dilshad living in RAK. Nice to meet you.

Hi Lisa,
My name is Julia, Im from Russia. I have recently moved to RAK too and also looking for good friends. I am staying in Al Hamra village that is around 20-30 mins from the city center.
Let me know if you would like to meet for a coffee ;)

Hello Lisa nice to meet you. M put up in Ras al khaimah. Looking for friends with whom can share and get along well. Hope you read my message and can then take it further. Awaiting your reply. Niaz.

Hi Lisa,
any luck in your search?
I can accompany you if you like....
lets plan or PM me for the plan
see you soon