Menu
Expat.com

Gatherings!

Last activity 23 April 2013 by Shafeek1382

elamineaya

Hi All,

Im 25, Lebanese and am looking to make some new friends here!

If there are any meet-ups happening or anyone would like to get together for a chat and a drink let me know!

Cheers smile.png

Sheetul

Welcome to Expat-blog, Elamineaya smile.png

The dubai forum is highly active, there are always meet ups and the last one took place on the 4th of Dec, browse through the Dubai forum and keep an update on latest posts.

Members will surely  get in touch with you,soon.

Regards,
Sheetul

elamineaya

Thanks Sheetul!

Newbie_86
elamineaya wrote:

Hi All,

Im 25, Lebanese and am looking to make some new friends here!

If there are any meet-ups happening or anyone would like to get together for a chat and a drink let me know!

Cheers smile.png

Hey, Im 24, british, pretty new to dubai and in the same position as you - looking to make some friends!

are you new to dubai? How are you finding dubai so far?? smile.png

elamineaya

Hey! No I aint new,, but its getting boring with not so much fun ppl around!! wud love to catch-up and meet sometime!

Newbie_86
elamineaya wrote:

Hey! No I aint new,, but its getting boring with not so much fun ppl around!! wud love to catch-up and meet sometime!

ah cool, how long have you been here?. I gre up here but moved back to the uk and only came back a few months ago and i dont know anyone! lol

Yeah I'd defiantly be up for meeting up sometime, I dont know if you drink? but we could have a chat and a few drinks

elamineaya

I was born and raised in Dubai.. but dnt really get to meet a lot of ppl who share similr iterests as mine; so I prefer soending time alone..
Yes I drink, dance, and do all the fun stuff tongue.png
Lets arrange for something soon!

Newbie_86
elamineaya wrote:

I was born and raised in Dubai.. but dnt really get to meet a lot of ppl who share similr iterests as mine; so I prefer soending time alone..

arh right, fair enough...

haha cool cool, well we already share some interests!
Yeah definatly! we could see if anyone else (no weirdos lol) from here want to join?!

Isky
Newbie_86 wrote:
elamineaya wrote:

arh right, fair enough...

haha cool cool, well we already share some interests!
Yeah definatly! we could see if anyone else (no weirdos lol) from here want to join?!

Hi guys,

I would like to join if there are any outings...pretty new here too...( and am not a weirdo )

carmen_cat

Hi all

i love to dance and would be really interested in meeting more people who love to party the night away!

Newbie_86
carmen_cat wrote:

Hi all

i love to dance and would be really interested in meeting more people who love to party the night away!

hey, well it looks like you've found the right thread! haha

how long you been in dubai?? how are you finding it??

GuestPoster039

Hey guys,
I'm new to Dubai and would like to find some friends here as well, so in case you plan for something and care for more people coming along, I'll be glad to join smile.png (whether just a tea or weekend partying)

cheers

karimr

hey guys....
I am not new to Dubai, but count me in smile.png

jabdallah

Hey everyone!  I'm new to Dubai, just moved in November from New York.  Never lived here before, although I visited in the past.  Looking to meet new people and have a good time.  Just finished furnishing my apartment in Marina and bought a car, ready to have some fun!

Isky

lets partay haha

nRjay

hey friends...just moved in to dubai...
how r u guys doing..//

u01by

Hey guys, I'm from the UK as well but have been lucky to meet some nice people at work.  However, I love meeting new people and always interested in expanding my social circle.  Hope to meet you guys soon - have been on one of the meet-ups here which was good fun!

LetsMeetUp

hey folks..if you planning an outing, let me know..i hope im no the old fart here, im 34:)

misbah1

Hi,

I am looking Someone who will become a good friends and can make happy weekend with some fun

james.hamad

so, anything has been planned till now or not yet?! tongue.png

ztj

Hi, how are you doing.
I found your profile interesting and said to my self I need to know more about you if you don't mind.
Originally from iraq a software engineer working in the UAE since 2006 in the Telecom field. I am well educated and I like swimming, Basket Ball and some types of movies and Sport Cars.
If you are interested and have time and willing to know more about me you can drop me a message on ztj@eim.ae
Thanks for reading my message and I am looking forward to hear from you.

My Regards.
ZTJ

willdewin

Dawn, i'm not 2 min late ,neither 2hours late nor 2days , but 2 years..

If you still in Dubai, just give a shout sad.png

Cheers

GuestPoster039

i am miler, 31 years, work in dubai.
i would like to get together for a chat and a drink with you. call me : 0528879639

GuestPoster039

Looking forward to join the gather .. inform me plZ wink.png

Shafeek1382

hey welcome

i am interested in a chat having a drink or a dinner, if you don't mind.

Best Regards
Shafeek

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

• The work culture in Dubai
    The work culture in Dubai

Dubai has become a second home for many nationalities from around the globe, which makes the work environment even ...

• Customs in Dubai
    Customs in Dubai

If you are relocating to Dubai, you might be bringing some items in your luggage in addition to what you're ...

All of Dubai's guide articles