Menu
Expat.com

Cafe in HCMC

Last activity 06 April 2016 by VanRoss

tintinmiami2013

Hello,

I love going to cafe shop around HCMC.  If you know of any tasty or unique looking cafe shop, feel free to recommend.

Thanks,

Tin Tin

Whos_your_Addy

The Loft is a great little find.  It's difficult to find the entrance, but definitely take a look see.

The Metro Cafe in D4 it a cool multi-floor cafe.  With 3 floors and large windows, you can easily get away from the exhaust fumes and watch as the mayhem ensues.

My favorite for getting work done is I.D. Cafe behind Binh Thanh market.  it has a low lighting and rustic ambiance. 

If you ever venture outside of HCMC you should check out Da Lat.  There are some really beautiful zen cafes that have a great feel too them.  Also a few cafes that look out onto the town.  Do you happen to have Instagram?

tintinmiami2013

Thank you

Whos_your_Addy

highlands is a great bang for your buck, but the atmosphere I find is rather plain and corporate.  It's a place I go to get work done and not worry about a cozy feel good atmosphere. 

I live in district 7 and have found some great little places.

Awesome Coffee

Orange Box Coffee

Mint and Paul Cafe

These are just a few.  I would also check out Google.  Top 10 Cafes in Saigon.  There's also some crazy cafes such as the Cat Cafe and some reptile cafe in District 3.

mig146

try this : Tram coffee
add : 100 Tran Huy Lieu street , Phu Nhuan district .
Its a nice place , mostly ppl come there to write their book , poem or draw sth ... its peaceful and nice views

Ian milnes

Vuongs cafe and ice cream.
The best French cake,great fresh fruit smoothies, great coffee and the best service. Air con. Small, but quaint
250 Trang Hung Dao st Dis.5.China Town.

VanRoss

I went to Cafe Anh frequently when I was in HCM. If you are near Ben Thanh the it's convenient. Nice atmosphere. Good coffee. Great coconut milk. And, I really liked the wanton soup.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles