Menu
Expat.com

Transport

Last activity 12 June 2016 by Bazza

Bazza

Hello,
I'm moving from Malta to Cyprus on the 29th June. Arriving in Larnaca with boxes and a couple of suitcases, I will need transport from Larnaca airport to Paphos.

Could anyone recommend a removal company or a 'Man with a van'?

Many thanks.

Barrie.

Priscilla

Hi Bazza,

Please feel free to contact our partner for a free quote.

I invite you to click on this link : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/europe/cyprus/limassol/

Thank you,

Priscilla wink.png

Bazza

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you very much for the information.

Regards

Bazza. thanks.gif

Articles to help you in your expat project in Limassol

• Moving with your pets to Cyprus
    Moving with your pets to Cyprus

Expats who have pets know that figuring out the logistics of how to bring their beloved animals to their new ...

• Relocating to Cyprus
    Relocating to Cyprus

If its time for your big move to Cyprus, you will most likely need help from the experts. Choosing the right ...

• Raising children in Cyprus
    Raising children in Cyprus

As Cyprus is one of the safest countries in the world, you shouldn't have any worries about raising your kids ...

• Driving in Cyprus
    Driving in Cyprus

As Cyprus is a small island, the best way to get around is by car. But is your drivers license valid in the ...

• Northern Cyprus holidays
    Northern Cyprus holidays

North Cyprus is one of the last unspoilt, most beautiful and popular island holiday destinations in the ...

• About Cyprus
    About Cyprus

Close your eyes and be whisked away to the old romantic harbours and sun-soaked stretches of sand that are ...

• General visa requirements for Cyprus
    General visa requirements for Cyprus

If you are planning on a short-term stay in Cyprus, you should know beforehand whether or not you will need a ...

• Permanent residency and citizenship in Cyprus
    Permanent residency and citizenship in Cyprus

The complexity of staying long-term in Cyprus (for more than 90 days) varies greatly depending on your ...

All of Limassol's guide articles