(¯`·._.·[Happy New Year]·._.·Ž¯)

Every man should be born again on the first day of January.  Start with a fresh page.  Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past. 

Happy new year Every One.

Peace!

same to ya brother, sounds like someones got dirt in their past, lmao!!

Same to you my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me seize this opportunity as well to wish all our dear members in Kuwait a very joyful Happy New Year ;)

Happy New Year to all of you guys...

Happy new year friends.

well said,

hey idrees you were planing some thing for the 31st night where you reached???

Always best to look forward than back

BUT

Wise people also reflect on what has gone and learn and grow from their experiances.

Happy New Year to all

for example I will learn to spell or type experience lol

Chilly_Willy: Naughty Guy :P  Thanks Dear! am sure Bahrain will rock for u this new year :)

newkwt: Thanks :)

Yud: Have Fun buddy !

eazyyass: Yo ma DJ...Keep Rockin :)

Moo: Thanks mooooooooo :P

Freaky faisal: Hey Not yet..most of active party friends our of station...lets see what comes on 31st nite :)

scottyq8: Yeah we learn each day! Wish New year in New country will bring Gud for u  :)

Thanks buddy and all the very best to you

Yeah Rock on  :)

Wish the best to you all guys in 2011

Thanks Moo :P

Looking forward to good friends, good music, good drinks, and good times tonight...let the party begin!

Happy New Year everyone :)

I wish you a peaceful 2011 !

take care,

Julien

Happy New Year everyone

Happy New Year ALL!

best wishes for 2011

Ben

Happy NY

Hi Idrees,

Yes, the New Year's atmosphere is slowly vanishing, but I must admit this is one of the most inspirational New year's greetings I have red so far.
I saved it. As a new one, just passing through some messages on the blog I came to this one. Hope the group will have some get together meetings
Regards.