Menu
Expat.com

Can I go on Final Exit even having unpaid Bills with STC?

Last activity 06 October 2024 by Pathfinder28

Kaby
@Jetzzz

Just you go to any Mobily branch and pay all your dues otherwise they will not allow you to fly from airport unless you pay all your due bills or credit card payments.
ramecarvin0310
What happen if 5 months not paying the stc bill? Due to delay of salary😔
Arsal7
What happen if 5 months not paying the stc bill? Due to delay of salary😔
- @ramecarvin0310

Can i go home if i have took a loan from you?
Go to STC and ask them.
Those are the ones you owe to.
Arjay@yyy
My acquaintance owes mobily e-life router internet 1050 riyals and a postpaid plan of 3500. total 4550 riyals. that's how much debt my work colleague has. he was able to exit without being blocked by immigration at the airport. he checked with the absher and cleared his record in the generalization report. mobily sent him a message that his account has been closed. why did he get out safely? and I haven't read anything in the news that was held due to the debt on Mobily. maybe it depends on the strictness of the telecom if you get held at the airport. but it's better to pay instead of being bothered when leaving the country. my point here is why my co-worker got out of debt with a bill owed to mobily.

if you are strong, don't pay. if you are afraid then pay. haha
Arsal7
My acquaintance owes mobily e-life router internet 1050 riyals and a postpaid plan of 3500. total 4550 riyals. that's how much debt my work colleague has. he was able to exit without being blocked by immigration at the airport. he checked with the absher and cleared his record in the generalization report. mobily sent him a message that his account has been closed. why did he get out safely? and I haven't read anything in the news that was held due to the debt on Mobily. maybe it depends on the strictness of the telecom if you get held at the airport. but it's better to pay instead of being bothered when leaving the country. my point here is why my co-worker got out of debt with a bill owed to mobily.

if you are strong, don't pay. if you are afraid then pay. haha
- @Arjay@yyy

That's literally a theft.
Enjoyed the services and then left without paying them.

Arjay@yyy

@Arsal7 yes you are right in what you said. but you can't blame other people because not everyone is in a good situation. so I commented here what happened to my co-worker. to make others aware that it is difficult to take risks. the debt must be paid but what if they don't really have the debt to pay. Based on my observation, I have never heard of anyone being blocked from immigration due to a debt to a telecom company in Riyadh. I don't tolerate others not paying. my point here is only based on my research and my co-worker who was able to exit with a mobily debt of 4500 riyals. Peace bro✌️

rizwan ahmed43

Hello

It's me rizwan.i want working  in saudi Arabia. I almost  more then 3 three. But not

I want to go final exit .but in my ekama 2 postpaid sim .but I don't  know who is using.

My ekama numbers. So I want to close 2 sim

So plz close my sim and tell me any dues on this number .

rizwan ahmed43

@adnanhussain same problem but some one stealing my ekama numbers use sim

mhcomia69

Must better you settle you pending bill in stc you cannot exit you hold in immigration 

Nebiyat2

@gunner757 still u are helping people?

Shawon Hossain46

@adnanhussain

Shawon Hossain46

@adnanhussain Sir I started wifi from sTc one month bill was left, but unfortunately it increased to 1330SAR message after that no more message,

Now how can I check how many Rials it is?

And now my iqama has expired now if the police catch me then do I have to pay this bill or will Bangladesh send me without payment?

Please help me

thank you

Mickael

Hello everyone, hope you're well.

Thanks for all your messages.

@Shanow Hossain46 please present yourself with the other members, maybe someone can help you : New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Also don't hesitate to contact members in private.

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Expat.com - Team

yogenkhatidarjee1989

Hi sir

i was working on kuwait but in covid time company was not giving vacation but due to medical issues i came emergency leave for one month but futher i was unable to return back and i have due nills in stc and oreedoo so now after one yerar i want to go back to kuwait so is there will be any problem in airport while going kuwait

please help me

Mr. Himel

@gunner757 zain

shahanraza39

On My Gemca medical report Profeshion metion Labour.or my  Entry visa application mention Drilling worker .can this right. Drilling worker is catogary worker catagory???

shahanraza39

Quick reply please

Ahamed Arush

@gunner757 hello sir  can I get your number

mdbaiojid8

6 days ago zain internet sales representatives come at my room and said you wants wifi internet i said yeah  i want but i am interested to contracting 2 years.. He said no problem you take if you have problem you can cut this internet next month but now someone said to me if you cut this internet you get fine.. I am so tensed because network is so poor..i called him he never answered me he gives me his number no paper nothing..can someone said to me that is problem for me???

Watermelon21

@TheLegendLeads hello sir i have a problem on my iqama someone put numbers under it , i checked on citc and see 8 numbers on different network not under my use i tried to cancel them but it doesnt go  out, i told the stc to cut the bill bcoz it keeps rising . And charged me the bill which i did not use i tried to explain to them that i did not use it , If i go final exit and did not pay the bills under my iqama , i cannot go back to my country ? Am i gonna be stranded in airport ?Thank you

denniscalapre

@TheLegendLeads Sir good afternoon I have problem with STC Telecom that I have pending bill a mobile phone installment but the account they told ubder my Iqama and also I don't have STC number, I don't have any transactions with STC. Now I report to SIMAH and I found the default bills so I make the account dispute and its clear its never appears in my cridet record. But again someone calling me from STC I'm not sure that I need to pay my bills. Still bothering me, hope u can give me and advice. Thanks

melvinmendoza1980

@denniscalapre GO BACK to STC and close whatever transactions under your iqama since you already pay your bills to them. Show them the final receipt and all are cleared from you.

Mohamed Fowsan

@adnanhussain I am buy mobile installment mobile I am now going to exit final I need to transfer my installment my brother iqama is possible to transfer

Engr Ubaid Ullah

@gunner757 ?

Cheryl

Hello Engr Ubaid Ullah,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Is there a question that you would like to ask here?

Feel free to do it.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Radattey

@saleh9470 Dear All

Greetings!!!

I have used postpaid connection of viva in 2018-19 during my job period of approx 10 months. I resigned my job within a day due to immense emergency in family and my father couldn't survive from heart attack.

After returning to India I informed to viva about my emergency exit and wrote an email with my registered email address. As per viva they terminated my line but they asked me to pay 81.5 BD which was actually due to terms and conditions of contract as contracts were made for 12 months with mutual understanding. I handed over the money to my friend and asked him to pay the same amount in viva office as I was not able to pay because line was terminated and I was in my home country and I never got any reminder or email or anything from Viva after that due to same I was not worry , I thought he has paid my bill and slip is lost as per his say.. Currently I came to know that my friend cheated me and he didn't pay the same amount in viva office ( informed by 3rd person who was staying with him). I contacted to STC telecommunications Bahrain as viva is no more available now as per them my line was terminated and pending dues are 72.651 BD which I am ready to pay but they are not able to tell me that if there is any legal action/ Travel Ban or blacklist on my passport or against me or my personal number.

Kindly help me how can I check if there is any way to find out the same . How can I check regarding travel ban/ blacklist or legal case against me or my passport or personal number? How many percent chances are there to have travel ban/ blacklist or legal case against me ?

Jgutz2101

Hi is there anyone active in here? I have question, because I have unpaid mobily fiber, it’s a closed connection while I didn’t close the connection that is on contract, I always receiving a message from amobily afiber to pay for it. Now, my problem is my exit on 21st of this month of September. Will my final exit will not be stamp and be kn hold on airport? And also Tabby payments also have an issues?

Fred

Hi is there anyone active in here? I have question, because I have unpaid mobily fiber, it’s a closed connection while I didn’t close the connection that is on contract, I always receiving a message from amobily afiber to pay for it. Now, my problem is my exit on 21st of this month of September. Will my final exit will not be stamp and be kn hold on airport? And also Tabby payments also have an issues?

-@Jgutz2101

Pay the bill instead of trying to avoid it.

That way you don't have to worry about being stopped at the airport.

It also means you won't have to start a thread about being arrested at the airport if you want to go back to work in the future.

Jgutz2101

@Fred I am pregnant facing a lot of financial problems. That Mobily fiber is for sharing, my only mistake is I’ve presented my iqama and I am not the one who close the connection knowing you should pay the rest of the contract even if you are not ysing it for the whole contract. Why is that?? And it’s already a year ago.

Fred

With at least two outstanding bills, you might well have issues if the companies you owe money to have filed cases.

One is a year old, the other at least seven months - The potential child, if you aren't married, could make your problems worse, but is nothing to do with buying what you can't pay for.

I gather women generally take 9 months to grow a kid, so that's just an excuse that doesn't really work as the debt is older than the bun in your oven.

sakthiraj036

How to check all bills registered in my IQAMA ID number

usattar999

@adnanhussain is it still apply on 2024

attaullah2017c49

Hi

usattar999

Yes

aabdullahb

Hi,

I'm Ahmed I'm Working in Saudi Arabia and i want bring my wife from Philippines By  family permanent resident visa anyone can help me after i get visa what is the process in Philippines

Thanks

Anthonyllaban12

Can i ask you can vaca  even you have pending bills?

acloudotnet

People are cheater here. it does matter if you get exit or not you have to clear your bill. its haram haram n haram if you dont clear. you will be asked on the day of judgement. fear Allah and avoid doing haram things

acloudotnet

You guys need to stop cheating. its haram ya sheikh. it doesn matter if you get exit or not . This is a clear cheating. you cant just enjoy the services without paying bills. fear Allah who is watching. you have to pay it in the day of judgment if not here. stop and pay your bills. earn halal

urizalou85

@TheLegendLeads hello do you have any update about having bank loans and credit card on final exit visa?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles