Custom Silver Jewelry Maker Around PP? (wholesale-ish)

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where I can get some custom silver jewelry made in Phnom Penh? In Thailand there were wholesalers and manufacturers up every street but I have not had much luck finding the same here in Phnom Penh.

I want to have some small items of silver jewelry cast in silver, for sale online. I'm not looking to buy 1000s of these items mass produced at one time, unfortunately I don't have capital for that. But I can certainly buy 50 or 100 at a time. And hopefully, make this a regular thing, with other lines as I go along.

I'd rather deal directly with the maker - a few retail shops have said they can do it, but their quoted markup eats heavily into what I could sell these items for and makes it not quite worthwhile. Also, if at all possible I would like to do this ethically and maybe help out a small jewelry concern somewhere.

If anyone knows where I might go or start looking, please let me know.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your help :)

Unfortunately in Western eyes gold is flashy and unpleasant. It is certainly worth more than silver, but most people with refinement will avoid showing off their wealth and go for something that does not make them look like a rap singer.  Westerners try to avoid showing off their status and think it is vulgar.  :D