Menu
Expat.com

ACS Assessment Documents - True Copies Certified

Last activity 29 May 2017 by Amarzhc

mohan.sof

Hi,

I am in process of applying the ACS assessment with all my required documents viz., Passport, Certificate, Employee Experience / Reference Letter. I like to understand whether scanning the original documents with the colour is enough for the assessment without any stamp or attestation.

Otherwise, it is required to get the true copy of the original stamp even though we do the colour scan of the orignal documents.

Kindly clarify whether any body who have applied recently without the "true copy of the original" stamp with just scan of original in color and got approved.

Thanks

Amarzhc

Hi ,
Yes , you have to go for attestation process if even it is color copy.
Thanks
Amar

Articles to help you in your expat project in Sydney

• Getting married in Australia
    Getting married in Australia

Australia is a beautiful place to get married in. Whether you're traveling there for a destination beach ...

• Working in Sydney
    Working in Sydney

The City of Sails is Australia's economic and business hub. A bustling, modern city, Sydney is full of ...

• Accommodation in Sydney
    Accommodation in Sydney

Accommodation in Sydney can be very expensive, both for renters and buyers alike. Known for being one of the most ...

• Buying property in Sydney
    Buying property in Sydney

Expatriates can face challenges when purchasing property in their new host country, as buying procedures can be ...

• Student life in Sydney
    Student life in Sydney

Sydney is ranked in the top 10 best cities for international students, according to the 2023 QS Best Student ...

• Study in Sydney
    Study in Sydney

Sydney, Australia's largest and most iconic city, is famous for its harbor, great weather, and coastal suburbs. ...

• Getting around Sydney
    Getting around Sydney

As an expat, it is useful to be informed about the easiest, most practical ways to commute to and from work or ...

• Understanding the professional environment in Sydney
    Understanding the professional environment in Sydney

Australians are notorious for being very laid back, and you only need to spend a few hours in the country to see ...

All of Sydney's guide articles