KOC interview

Hi All,
Got short listed for interview with KOC as drilling Eng position.
Im from Australia, any they are coming to Australia next month.

any one can help with tips  on what to expect in the interview?
any body here work at KOC ? 

Regards,
Sam

I don't work at KOC but KOC is one of our clients.

In terms of professionalism, don't get your hopes up; they're far from it, but on the other hand, they compensate their engineers very well. So there are advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for your reply buddy

The interview is a strange affair. It will be completely non-technical. If you got shortlisted already, the interview is just a formality. Show up, answer few questions about past years and where u worked.

You will have 'millions' of others at interview. Dont worry, they want as many as possible. from Interview date to being on Sit will be about 4 months though.

Ennybobo wrote:

The interview is a strange affair. It will be completely non-technical. If you got shortlisted already, the interview is just a formality. Show up, answer few questions about past years and where u worked.

You will have 'millions' of others at interview. Dont worry, they want as many as possible. from Interview date to being on Sit will be about 4 months though.

Thanks Ennybobo, appreciate  your reply,
just need to know if you dont mind:

How long the interview will be? are they giving offer on the spot?
will they ask for referees and how many of them they need ?
and Do I need to ask for more extra benefits?

Cheers mate
Sam

Hi  ommust 33,

send me a private message and I can tell u more

Ennybobo wrote:

Hi  ommust 33,

send me a private message and I can tell u more

All done mate ...msg sent
Cheers

Hi omust33,

I have been short listed as well an will be having an interview on the 12th of May in Sydney. Can I ask how you went with your interview?

omust33 / szc53 and Ennybobo, Can I ask if you will or are working directly for KOC? or as Secondment through Kuwait Drilling Company (KDC ) for Kuwait Oil Company? Or Secondment through a different company for Kuwait Oil Company?
Apparently the conditions can vary depending on the above.

Cheers Rod

Every expat is now getting employed on secondment from KDC

Guys, interested in current KOC/KDC hiring process.
Passed Skype interview (through Sofomation) for Snr Drilling Engineer in November 2021 and still no feedback.
What time they take for feedback normally ?

HVAC Ducts Fabrication 10 years experience saudi Arbia

Hi all,

I have an upcoming interview with KOC.

Please, has anyone attended a technical interview with KOC recently? What kind of questions do they ask?

@jacksonbilly2017

It is not something to be panicking. Obviously interviews are based on your own resume and based on the position you applied for. The clue is that,  just make sure you flow the English very well whenever talking. Most of their top hierarchy interviewers lack the flow of English and they wouldn't want people to know especially the interviewees.

Are you please a native speaker?

They ask technically interesting questions sire

If u r mechanical they will ask tank and gas pipe rotary equipment heatexchangers questions

@kwassipaa Thank you for the feedback.  Yes I am a native English speaker.

@THOMAS24yy Thank you.

Hi guys, does the process after the third interview with koc team took so long? more than two weeks? is it normal not to get any information about the interview result? thank you..

Hi Guys,

I had my interview with KOC back in February and still waiting to get a reply back. Is this normal?

i got my offer the same day as interview, not sure though what you were interviewing for