[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

frozentutong

hi

gla0519

hello

frozentutong

hi

Christine

Hi guys > just to inform you that this is an old discussion. I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Melbourne forum and introduce yourself.

Thank you,
Christine

Code name red

Yep, one here:-)

Code name red

Anyone lives in west ?filipino

jeff06_aqi

hi guys im going to perth next month april for century properties to market azure by paris hilton and acqua iguazu..if you guys are interested and wants also to be my network message asap here is my facebook account jeff06_aqi@yahoo.com.ph thank you

TNCSEVEN

kamusta ;-) kaya lang wala ako sa Melbourne lol Here in Sydney. I know few people there in Melbourne pm me if your interested

Kirk

jeff06_aqi

hi guys sorry medyo nahihirapan ako dito sa Expat.com...may i know your Facebook account thank you

Aurélie

Hello -> Please, kindly post in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand. smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

TNCSEVEN

My apology. By the way how can I create a new post for Filipino's from Sydney? As you know I'm new here.

Code name red

I am. smile.png

Code name red

anyone needs house share for fellow filos in melton?

jeff06_aqi

we need one..for 2 or 3 where is melton?

Code name red

melton is in west. around less than 40  kms from the city. if you are familiar in watergardens shopping centre it will be about 10 minutes away from it.

jeff06_aqi

sorry i don't know anything about the area its my first time to go in australia,,the company wants me to go in perth first if the market is not good,,I'm gonna transfer,,are you in melbourne?

Code name red

yep we are in melbourne. no worries, let me know when pag dto nako melbourne.smile.png

jeff06_aqi

ok do you have Facebook account?

Monette Davies

Hi. I am Kapampangan and moved to Melbourne with my husband.

I am interested to meet other Pinoys who are in their 20s or 30s and have started meetup//pinoys-in-melbourne and hope to hold regular functions such as dinner, karaoke and dancing.

If you are also interested in meeting other Pinoys please join or message me. Its free.

All the best

chelleout

Hi! I would love to meet filipinos here in melbourne.

JoeyRuth

Hi everyone. I will be flying to Melbourne on 3rd week of September and I don't know anyone yet. May I know where does Filipino community meet? I would love to meet new people and make friends. Thank you. Feel free to message me. God bless!

Sbk

How about a new friend from Indonesia?
Let me know if you are interested. i live in Melbourne for 10 months now.

Cheers,
Sarah.

chel1316

If you got nothing to do message me [Moderated: pls avoid to post your phone number on the forum for safety reasons + use the private message pls]. We can catchbup for a drink.

danyan2001us

hi im dan and presently in bundoora//hope to find new friends here....i am originally from Cebu....

richard pogi

I am first time here in melbourne, I live in elsternwick, I am from manila, looking for Filipino friends

danyan2001us

welcome to oz bro

richard pogi

Sarah,

Priscilla
richard pogi wrote:

Sarah,

@ richard pogi > What do you mean by this post please?

Thank you to make it clear.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

cheenz

hello..is there anyone here live near or in Moe, Victoria?? looking for friends smile.png

naviclarence

Hi everyone.

I will be on Melbourne by 3rd week of May and I would love to meet a lot of my kababayan. This would be my first time to visit Melbourne for work and I'm hoping for a warm welcome for all the FIlipinos. You can add me on facebook icalex_bibiano@yahoo.com.

See you soon,
Ivan

Articles to help you in your expat project in Melbourne

• Finding accommodation in Melbourne
    Finding accommodation in Melbourne

Accommodation in Melbourne can be expensive, both for renters and buyers but with a bit of research, you can end ...

• Finding work in Melbourne
    Finding work in Melbourne

Melbourne or Naarm is Australia's second-largest city, after Sydney, and is actually on track to grow even ...

• Study in Melbourne
    Study in Melbourne

Melbourne has most of what makes the Australian lifestyle so appealing – beautiful beaches, a Mediterranean ...

• Discover Melbourne
    Discover Melbourne

The vibrancy and excitement of Melbourne resonates through its arts, food, and creative scene. Melbourne's ...

• Developing your social circle in Melbourne
    Developing your social circle in Melbourne

Melbourne's popularity with international students and expatriates is proven. However, its relatively remote ...

• Gastronomy in Melbourne
    Gastronomy in Melbourne

It is no secret that Melbourne is very famous for its excellent food and first-rate coffee. A deeply multicultural ...

• Melbourne's neighbourhoods
    Melbourne's neighbourhoods

Melbourne's Neighborhoods Melbourne is a great city with a multitude of beautiful neighborhoods to live ...

• The work culture in Melbourne
    The work culture in Melbourne

A relaxed and serene lifestyle? We're talking about Australia! Many expatriates are attracted by some of the ...

All of Melbourne's guide articles