English Speaking People in Bucharest

Other might have forgotten,

But never can i,

The Green and white Flag of my country

Winds up very high,

Happy Independence day Of Pakistan

hey ya i am living in bucharesti sector 2 i am sam hello.....you are welcome for dinner here anytime....

Hello Sam,

Welcome in Bucharest Romania. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

bye

Hi ,
my partner is from UK,he is here for abput 8 months and looking for english speakers to hangout.If you want i send you his number and have a beer together!
Byeeeee

My partner is a brit like you,you can go out to have a beer together!

Hi British guy here, On my holidays in April 2014, Starting in Slovakia and ending in Bucharest. Currently living and working in the UK for the NHS. I visited Romania last year and loved it. Boy I wish I could live here, the weather is great!. Food is good too. Culture is awesome, You lucky people.

So why dont you come here??:)

There's an English speaking meetup at Red Angus starting at 18.30 on Oct. 25th.
You might want to come meet some people.

Will next year cri-xtina. Just thinking of the British winter ahead of me now. Damp cold, daytime to night time around 4.30pm. Oh...loverley-jubbly.

Curious question for you, what is the winter like in Bucharest?

There's not much snow in winter in Bucharest anymore (except during the rare snowstorms), but temperatures in January can be rather low, between -5°C (23°F) and 10°C (50°F).

Sometimes winter can be very cold, with a lot of snow.But is beautifull when is not down than minus 10!

I'm american married here but haven't lived in america for many years,email me***

Randy

Hi,
I'm English and looking to make new friends. I've only been here two weeks someone please talk to me! ;)

I'm happy to meet up for coffee, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks or for as walk in the park with my Shar Pei (Norman)

I've just moved from Southern Spain where I spent the last 18 months.
If your interested in meeting up send me a message.

James

Opps posted on wrong thread...Sorry

Hi,
I'm English and looking to make new friends. I've only been here two weeks someone please talk to me! wink

I'm happy to meet up for coffee, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks or for as walk in the park with my Shar Pei (Norman)

I've just moved from Southern Spain where I spent the last 18 months.
If your interested in meeting up send me a message.

James

You have a Shar Pei???They are so cute!!!! If you want to travel come to Onesti and i will be you/re guide around here:)!

Guys..

I am Egyptian have moved to Bucharest one month ago after 4 years in Dubai and i really miss hanging out with people speaks a language that I can understand ;)

I am here with my Romanian wife and i like the place here and really would love to have new friends..

Thanks.........

hello,im a local and if yu want some advice yu can count on my

I am from California coming to Romania for 6 months I want to open a branch in Bucharest i want to learn the language what is the best option Olso looking for dancing classes
Aaron

Hi...!

I'm not only English speaking but English aswell...!

Living and working in Bucharest now for 6 months and enjoying every second...but looking to find more  friends in here...!

Call me - ****...!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi James,

Im English and have been here for 6 months now, really enjoying Bucharest, happy to meet for a coffee or something stronger...!

Richard.

Hi,

My name is Petr, I am from Czech and I am 27. I am working expat here in Bucharest, Would be anyone interested to meet? Hang out, go out, visit some cool places, etc?

dont hesitate to contact me. ***

See you

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

Anyone living in Bucharest or Timisoara that could be kind enough to give me info on expat clubs or how to meet others in those cities; coffee shops, malls ?

Thank you very much

Hello .... could the English speaking woman in Bucharest add my Facebook Chloe Jade Raducanu as I really wish to connect to the English community here in Bucharest!!!! Mothers/teachers/sporty people, people with lots of life stories and fun! Feeling lonely so hope to make new friends and live some new fun experiences!!!

Look up  Bridges - Internationals of Bucharest  (on facebook) for various little events.. Also,  Stuff for sale - expats in Bucharest   where expats, etc sell stuff for cheap before leaving or just to free up space. There are some other expat groups on fb, easy to find, but rather for professionals, and for us those don't work (we have a toddler).

Hi, I am Christina, romanian, I obviously can speaker English. I am impressed by all these answers you have received on this topic and it looks like you had chances to make many new friends. Would there be room for one more aquaintance?

Regards,
Christina

MIght I suggest the regular " Second Wednesday of the Month " expat meets ?