Menu
Expat.com

Cheapest Country For Gastric Sleeve

Last activity 22 October 2017 by Ehtesham

shiekhy2k

Which One is the Cheapest Country For Gastric Sleeve Surgery ?Anyone do surgery for obesity ?

Algérienneariyadh

HI

I know that Sulayman al habib (Riyadh Takhassusi) does it for 20k sar but not sur how good they are, i would suggest checking out turkey they do medical tourism you ll have many options.

Cheers

shiekhy2k

Many Thanks
you known any hospital in turkey ?i am searching but still not find

Algérienneariyadh

Unfortuntky I do t but I see this show on TV (MBC 4) below is the link to it

You can also check out Tunisia it should be cheap there but try and go for the most expensive in the cheap Gregory (it still will be cheap) just to be safe.

http://visittobetreated.com/index_en

Ehtesham

I know a good doctor here who will do it for 25K

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• The health system in Saudi Arabia
    The health system in Saudi Arabia

If you are planning to live and work in Saudi Arabia, healthcare is definitely something to look into. Here is an ...

• Pregnancy in Saudi Arabia
    Pregnancy in Saudi Arabia

While having a child in a foreign country may seem quite overwhelming at first, with the right research and ...

• Emergencies in Saudi Arabia
    Emergencies in Saudi Arabia

As an expat in a new environment, life can be full of surprises. Unfortunately, sometimes, these surprises can be ...

• Health care for Expats in Saudi Arabia
    Health care for Expats in Saudi Arabia

Health insurance is mandatory for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia except domestic workers like maids and ...

• Medical Sectors in KSA
    Medical Sectors in KSA

Saudi Arabia has given recently high priority to the development of health care services at all levels: primary, ...

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles