Anyone stay in Hanoi, lets make friend..

Hi all, I'm in for the next gathering(or should I be an organiser?) I am Elenna,23, arrived to hanoi a few days ago.

Hi! great idea, or u can join a weekly gathering on wednesday evening near Hoan Kiem lake!

Nassim

oh, first will join on Wed..easier;) Thanks,Nasim! But what is the place exactly?

Oh Nassim, I would like to join, may I?

Hi all,

Where is the place and wht time actually u guys meet?thanks

sure u re all welcome to meet locals, expats and travellers!

TIME: 8.00 PM, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29nd.

See u there!

Nassim

how many people will be there?
so we jst go there directly, and meet the people in there..

Great! :)

it's nice to see you, expats and travellers, there.

Chau

May I join with you???
I 'm really enjoy to meet everybody :D
Time and location we can meet guys :)

well,Nasim,do you think if I will arrive at 9 I can still catch you guys? if not maybe next Wed( you said it's every week,right?)

Hi guys,

number of people depends on the week, can be 5 to 40!
usually we gather until 10 or 10.30pm, then Elenna it s fine if u come around 9pm.
Phuong time and location already mentioned...;)

Hope to see u all tomorrow!

Nassim

Hello ^^ I'm Vietnamese and want to make new friends. Can I enjoy this meeting?

of course!

vietnamese, foreigners, travellers, all friendly people are welcome...:)

Hi hi ^^ Thank
So see you tomorrow!
Waiting :x :x :x

Because Im busy till 9p.m, so I will come there at 9 P.m. Nice to meet every body!

Did you meet yesterday? I with my friend went to 11A Bao Khanh, there's nobody..It was ok, because I kind of expecting that,but then a battender from that place said he knew you and that you changed a place for the tonight, and gave us the address...there also was nobody:D Though we had a good time I'm still interested to meet

yes we met in a different place this time...i guess he gave u the adress of Nola Cafe? (89 Ma May Street)

maybe next time then, but I wont be able to join next week...

Hi Elenna,

May I know where are u from

Milly, I am from Kazakhstan...

Hey guys, what about coming Wednesday,is anything happening?

Hello Elenna,

sorry for few weeks ago, the place was different as one of the participants welcomed us in his house...i m almost sure that the bartender sent u to Nola Cafe, 89 Ma May Street?

This week we go to a new place again, we will have a dinner & drinks at :

Bia Tuoi Hoang Dat, 124 Hai Ba Trung Hoan Kiem, Hanoi

wednesday 19th of July
starting at 7pm

same as usual, expats, travellers, and vietnamese people join for having a good time together and get to know more people!

u are welcome (especially coz I never met someone from kazakhstan and i m curious to know about your country!) and other people as well!

Nassim

Please find my phone number if needed for tonight : 

+ 84 167 72 00 138

Nassim

Nassim, thanks a lot for organising our dinners:) Meeting this week?;)

btw which another website you mentioned last time?

Hi Elenna, u re most welcome!

This week will be :

Music Fancier Cafe
25 Ngo van so street
27 July 2011 from 19:00

See u guys!

Nassim

Hi, how about next meeting? I really love to join you guys.

my contact is iohk12a3@yahoo.com and +84 985 282 915.

G'day everyone. I'm visiting Hanoi from Saigon on 20-25 Aug - would be great to meet up with fellow-expats & others.

How about meeting up at Paris Deli opposite The Hilton on Sun 21 Aug morning for brunch, say 10am ?  Anyone game ? I'll be there for sure.

Cheers.

hi there
Let take one appointment place, we are some time come for drink and enjoy talk with each others, for example Saturday afternoon coffee or bar in town, at the moment i make a new tour production for Viet Vision Travel, i need to get more and more about foreign tourists opinion, should be develop or not, i am Vietnamese oversea, i am work as production consultant for  local travel company, i am gone make more contract with few others, it is nice to see you guys here

hi guys, can I join now? Please send me a email : icetea.icetea.love@gmail.com. Thanks all

Hi everyone... this post surely is extremely interesting as well as encouraging for expats to quickly adapt themselves to the beautiful country. I am moving to Vietnam this weekend and will be living and working in Hanoi. :)

Hi Nassim... Any meets coming up in September? :cool:

Hi guys,

I am Khoi, would like to see you guys. I am working in Finance/Strategy sector.

Looking forward for the next meeting!!

Khoi,
YM: iohk12a3@yahoo.com
M: +84 (0) 985 282 915

hi everyone.i am student in hanoi city.nice to be your friend.
YM fanrockvietnam@yahoo.com

Hello

This is kadiravan from India, living in Ha Noi.
Can I join this group....????

Halo everybody.. So how is the arrangement of the meeting?

hi everyone. I am Thu, live in Hanoi. I am a student and really want to make friends with you guys. :P
  I love English and wanna make it perfect. I am glad to introduce the culture, history and cuisine of Hanoi to friends from nations and could be free tour guide at weekend.
  Contact me through email: nguyenminhthu.thanhtan@gmail.com
                     phone: 01664782419

hi thr...wass up dear ??? we can frnds for sure..

@rajsaddress- Can you please introduce yourself? Thank you.

My name is Lân. I'm living in Hanoi. That's great I want to impro my English also. Can we make group friend. My IM lan_thegunner@yahoo.com. Tks

Hi everybody! may i join with u? i'm a student and i live in Hanoi now.i'm quite sociable and friendly.I glad to be your friend. it's my email: vananh_2032006@yahoo.com

Hello Ann_1989,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Rouma

Hey guys,

very glad to know about this forum & topic. i would love if can join you guys as well to get to know more people & cultures. I'm a hanoian girl who has been living and working here for long.

Any plan yet this or next week? Also for this Xmas and New Year?

Hello everyone, I'm 26 and living in Hanoi as well. I happened to find this website and found it very interesting because I love to make acquaintance worldwide and excited to know more about the different cultures.
Please count me in for the next gathering such as this New Year or maybe just simply go for a drink.