Talking to Saudi Ladies

Why all are so excited about on this topic
we have lot more than this topic but the problem is we only concentrate on girls and womens only

i know the reaction on above comments maybe preples reply post like

are you man or something else

but the reality is reality we all are in very crititcal situtation in account to deal with the girls and women

think about it

inxs... wat do u wanna say? y dont some of u understand that these kinda sites are for helping each other with some humour to release the stress... if others think i m wrong, so be it! i feel this way..

and back to u inxs... dude, just be fun loving... if u r really serious, better look for other sites?? my question to u: why are u here?

Dear Members,

Let me remind you that Expat-Blog is not a dating site. The platform main objective is to help each other as member Shahab Ali claimed.

Regards

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion

in which you suggests me to join any other site just because of my seriousness

this is not only your platform to talk and express your self

kindly make a line of difference between you and others

i hope this time you better understand my point

thats my point too... this is not only an individuals platform...

inxs241 wrote:

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion

in which you suggests me to join any other site just because of my seriousness

this is not only your platform to talk and express your self

kindly make a line of difference between you and others

i hope this time you better understand my point

Make a new post to express your seriousness, don't crap other posts.

@ sly, @ shahab: leave the guy alone; let him say his piece, but we should continue with whats going on..

Where is nonz..haven't seen her for days

Instead of everybody trying to be moderators, why cant we leave that job to the right team, the MODERATOR team?  :)

there is always simple, and easy way if u dont like some comment. Either Report the comment and let the moderator team take care of it or simply ignore it. :):):):):):)

uvnpsaradhi wrote:

Instead of everybody trying to be moderators, why cant we leave that job to the right team, the MODERATOR team?  :)

there is always simple, and easy way if u dont like some comment. Either Report the comment and let the moderator team take care of it or simply ignore it. :):):):):):)

:one

simply ignoring comments like this would make your life easier, not pushing any buttons and adding stress to yourself.

Now going back to the topic.....for me, it's better to avoid any contact.... I always think, it's better safe than sorry.

kamiii wrote:

lolllll.. I was just giving an example..there is no wayyyy I am approaching sumone calling her ukthi

hmmmm.....as if i dont know ya:mad:

THE NORM HERE IS THE UBNORMAL

uvnpsaradhi wrote:

i thought and felt that we were the owners of this place... m i not right people?? dont u have a say in ur family?

@Shahab.Ali:

Of course it is your website, it is for Expat & by Expat ;)

Folks, I think we're all going a little off-topic here.  This thread is meant to be about me and how mysterious Saudi ladies want to come up and talk to me.

Can we just stay focused on that?  Thanks.

Several off-topic posts in this discussion have been moved to a private forum.

>So, dear members, please do not spoil other members topic(s)! This is really discouraging. Why don't you create your own thread and "plays" around with it.

Thanks for your kind comprehension.

Whole Message Moderated:

[Moderated: Off-topic; its not wise to make fun of us] Here is your thingy :offtopic:

Could you please post relevant messages that will contribute to the thread]

Hey. Have had this happen to me on 3 occassions as well. All three times they were being very flirty, but my game is sorely lacking at the best of times and also, beyond that, if you don't speak to anyone for months at a time and all of a sudden someone approaches you it's a bit of a shock. So yeah, each of these three times I was just stunned and kind of walked away a bit shy. S**s for me. Think you might have a similar bunch of experiences. A little bit like the late night almosts in nightclubs in other countries.

Sound Interesting, well this things really happen ?:rolleyes: