Menu
Expat.com

Got Banned for 3 year due to Exit Re-entry, can i get Business visa?

Last activity 02 November 2023 by Fuad Mustefa

sumit90patil12

@Kamran_here

Hi Kamran,

Hope your are doing well and good.

I just wanted to check that I got visa business now however is there any difficulties that I will face in immigration.

Please help on this

sumit90patil12

@Kamran_here

Hi Kamran,

Hope your are doing well and good.

I just wanted to know that if I will face any difficulties during my immigration.

I got the business visa as you mentioned..I have letter from my company submitted to embassy and also iqama is expired.

Looking forward to hear from you

GuestPoster27112

I believe yes!, ban implies on Entry doesn't matter which visa you are holding.

Fuad Mustefa

Dear everyone

I left KSA on 31, of October 2022 with re-entry visa, unfortunately I couldn't return before the expiry date due to unforseen personal problems.

How ever I want to travel to KSA on Umrah visa for short term Umrah visit.  Even I talk to my old sponsor company and they said they don't have any objection if I enter for short term Umrah visit. even they have agreed to offer me new visa.

Please let me know if I am allowed to enter KSA for 'Umrah only' before completing the 3 years work visa entry ban?

Beat regards

Fuad Mustefa

Dear everyone

I left KSA on 31, of October 2022 with re-entry visa, unfortunately I couldn't return before the expiry date due to unforseen personal problems.

How ever I want to travel to KSA on Umrah visa for short term Umrah visit.  Even I talk to my old sponsor company and they said they don't have any objection if I enter for short term Umrah visit. even they have agreed to offer me new visa.

Please let me know if I am allowed to enter KSA for 'Umrah only' before completing the 3 years work visa entry ban?

Beat regards

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles